YIKES! Mouse in the house!!

truknutt

Committed Member
...After arriving today, there is evidence of a mouse or two- mostly under the desk, in the corners of the kitchen and in the living room floor vents. UGH.............

OK- I have dealt with a few critters in the storage unit but this worries me. How are they getting in?

I have a couple peanut butter traps set with high hope of nabbing the beast(s).

this is totally gross..... help!:eek:
Cindy

Miss Cindy,

I looked at your business' website and was wondering if that was you holding that big ole Catfish? If so, then why are you afraid of a little old mouse?!!! :rolleyes:

soilmovers

Miss Cindy,

I looked at your business' website and was wondering if that was you holding that big ole Catfish? If so, then why are you afraid of a little old mouse?!!! :rolleyes:

You are too funny! Actually, the pic was taken at our place and that is our 20 year old daughter, Laramie.

Mice don't scare me. It's their poop!

Cindy

azbound

Blocking access

If you elect to go with the spray foam to block possible access points, I suggest you first put some steel wool in the opening, then spray it with the foam. this has double protection. If the little beggers try and chew through the foam and they may, The steel wool will created that bearier. I got this idea from a roofer to keep squires out of the attack and they are the world second most flexible and persistant intruders.

Good luck

jpmorgan37

Is that really "squires out of the attack" or "squirrels out of the attic"? Darn keyboards anyway. They keep moving the letters around.

Sorry, but I thought that it was funny.

John

truknutt

Committed Member
You are too funny! Actually, the pic was taken at our place and that is our 20 year old daughter, Laramie.

Mice don't scare me. It's their poop!

Cindy

LOL I guess there are a few of us that are scared of "POOP"!

Tell your significant other that I like his caliber of playtoys. He gets to live every young boys dream...playing in a BIG sandbox and getting paid for it! ;)

DG

soilmovers

Tell your significant other that I like his caliber of playtoys. He gets to live every young boys dream...playing in a BIG sandbox and getting paid for it! ;)

Guess you guys played with too many Tonka toys as boys.
The only difference now is the price tag..................UGH!

Pushing dirt isn't only for the boys, ya know.
Cindy

truknutt

Committed Member
Guess you guys played with too many Tonka toys as boys.
The only difference now is the price tag..................UGH!

Pushing dirt isn't only for the boys, ya know.
Cindy

I see that....but won't OSHA be miffed that Shelby doesn't have a hard hat on?!!