EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lancaster - 4/17/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome Mike and Jodi Vanderford. Bringin out the New Big Country!! We want a tour.

JWalker

Everyone welcome Fran & Linda Neely.

We are starting to fill this corner of the campground with some Heartlands......I Love It!!!

JWalker

Oh man, I didn't think about that. Two brand-new Big Countries sitting there. I'm really going to have to shine the ElkRidge up.

JWalker

Welcome Sandy and Jim McCartney. Returning for another Spring rally. Can't wait.

JWalker

FOOD UPDATE

Just a quick update. Ginger and I have been trying to nail down a restaurant near the campground for a nice lunch on Saturday 4/18/15. This is an optional Heartland event and is a "each pays their own" lunch. Last year we had nearly 40 attendees and was a great time with friends. Last year we only had one lunch option with choice of drink. This year, we wanted to have more of a menu choice for each individual. We found a great place just a few minutes from the campground. Millers Smoregasbord!! www.millerssmorgasbord.com Ginger has worked with them to get a large party menu and reservations for Saturday. Working out some details but looks like this is going to work.

Attached is the large party menu. Please take a look at the menu and let me know you thoughts. One issue is that everything is on one bill. That was no problem when everyones meal was the same price. With this menu, there will be multiple pricing. Millers suggested that everyone interested look at the menu and choose what you want to order ahead of time and have the right amount of money. The money can be collected earlier by one person (Ginger). She will then pay the bill. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Attachments

• Large-Party Menu - Miller's.pdf
    380.8 KB · Views: 26

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Can't wait especially after this weekend with our camping family in Tampa Florida.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
I can not tell a lie. NO. Was pretty and nice but happy and content with our Key Largo.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Ginger and Jamie thanks for all your hard work to make this happen. How and when do you want our food orders? I would like the soup, salad and bread smorgasbord. Thanks again

MrsJWalker

Ginger and Jamie thanks for all your hard work to make this happen. How and when do you want our food orders? I would like the soup, salad and bread smorgasbord. Thanks again

Hi Colleen. I thought that looked pretty good too. At this point, we are basically looking for a head count. I think what we will do is wait til the Friday of the rally to get into specifics. Just so everyone knows what they want by then and can give me the proper amount including taxes, drinks, and tip ahead of time so I don't have to collect it at the restaurant. Then we will all give our own orders to the waitress when we get there.

I can't wait to get there!
Ginger

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Colleen. I thought that looked pretty good too. At this point, we are basically looking for a head count. I think what we will do is wait til the Friday of the rally to get into specifics. Just so everyone knows what they want by then and can give me the proper amount including taxes, drinks, and tip ahead of time so I don't have to collect it at the restaurant. Then we will all give our own orders to the waitress when we get there.

I can't wait to get there!
Ginger

Nancy and I make 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

Sounds like a good plan to me now all we need is to fall asleep and wake up to find it April already. Come on spring!!!

OEFVET

Greetings all! This is our first time attending a chapter rally. We look forward to meeting everyone.
Chris & Gloria Whitford; Site 316; #2795; 4/16-4/19

JWalker

Greetings all! This is our first time attending a chapter rally. We look forward to meeting everyone.
Chris & Gloria Whitford; Site 316; #2795; 4/16-4/19

AWESOME news!! Glad you can make it.

Come on spring.....

Status
Not open for further replies.