Diesel lower than Gas

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Paid $1.14 per gallon for regular unleaded in Tucson, AZ last week . . . gas went up from $1.67 this morning to $1.71 per gallon this afternoon by my house in the northern suburbs of Denver, CO!

Mrsfish

Paid $1.14 per gallon for regular unleaded in Tucson, AZ last week . . . gas went up from $1.67 this morning to $1.71 per gallon this afternoon by my house in the northern suburbs of Denver, CO!

john- hate to tell you, but gas at those same stations in Tucson were 1.09 this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay- I didn't really hate to tell him....he is John D, after all!!!

JohnD

john- hate to tell you, but gas at those same stations in Tucson were 1.09 this morning.

Okay- I didn't really hate to tell him....he is John D, after all!!!

You haf'ta rub it in, don'cha :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :angel:

When we got back home to Denver, gas had gone up .20 cents per gallon from what is was when we left, and now it is another .20 cents higher than that! :mad:

Bones

I think my best guess is to install a 2000 gallon tank at the house and I shouldn't have an issue with the fuel fluctuation's of lets raise the price on the same fuel that was 1.77 yesterday.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I can only get 34 into and out of it since the first fill up. This includes me feathering it to keep the foam down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was sitting just right-front was lower than the rear and canted toward the passenger side !!

MTPockets

Two weeks ago diesel was $1.699 here in the Apache Junction/Mesa, AZ area. Today it jumped to $1.799 at same stations.. Still a few at lower price, but it's moving up.

ksucats

Gas has increased by 50 cents here in Manhattan KS in the last month (1.359 to 1.859) and diesel has gone up 30 (1.699 to 1.999) yesterday evening. Of course no one knows why :(

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Here it is "driving season" and fuel prices are rising with price of crude. Diesel here ranges from $2.47 at the local Valero truck stop to $2.85 at the Pilot...
Where will it stop this time?

JohnD

Unleaded gas is $2.12 per gallon at the corner station by my house, and the closest station that sells diesel has it at $2.07 per gallon on this Memorial Day, 2016!

Rollin_Free

And the saga continues. Prices go up by dimes and down by pennies. Gas is 2.299 and diesel is ?? this weekend. Oh well maybe the 2000+ tank might help but I'm pretty sure you can't pull 16,000lbs. behind the RV so it would only be a one way benefit. On other hand you could pull the tank and sleep in the truck;)

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Paid $2.03 for diesel in Eastland TX, yesterday after saving 3¢ a gal using a WalMart gift card at the Murphy's. Filled the big tank, so this was a plus. Diesel out on the interstate was $2.09 and up.

Well, after doing the math, I guess it's like buying 90 gallons, getting one free. Whoohoo!?!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
$2.29/gal here in Olympia Washington. Definitely going back up. I loved paying under $2.00/gal for the few months that it was that low. Hopefully it does not go back up to the $4.00/gal that it was.

Rod