Diesel lower than Gas

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I paid $2.99 other day in sw louisiana. Granted that was with Kroger 10 cent discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dewwood

I think that is a mistake. All of the other stations in this area(northeast Indiana) are about a dollar higher than that.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
$3.29 for diesel even in high dollar California right now. Trace

sjs731

Not sure what is going on up here in WI. Diesel is $1/gallon more than gas. $3.84 right now.

Steve

sengli

That is a big boo boo on thier part. I just bought diesel today, in SW fort wayne, and they all were 3.84 including tax. Wishful thinking though.

MikeR

I paid $3.79/gal. here in Michigan yesterday. Diesel is running about $0.90 - $1.00/gal more than gasoline.

donr827

When I bought my first diesel pickup in 2004 diesel was 10 cents a gallon cheaper then regular. At the Hess station I go to diesel is $3.33 and regular is &2.68, That is in Southeast Florida.
Don

pegmikef

I just paid $3.23 at Sam's Club here in San Angelo, TX and passed a sign at a convenience store that had regular gas at $2.31 (average is about $2.43).

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
There must be a gas war on in Texas City TX. $3.13 @ Buccee's, $3.05 at a convenience store and $2.88 at Sam's Club with your Sam's card.

porthole

Retired
$3.029 at the Hess near me.
That $2.799 Marathon price is most likely the no highway tax price. Seems all the near highway Indiana stations advertise like that.

Cjackg

$3.019 at several locations near Chattanooga TN now.... Speedway has built several new stations here in the last year and seems to be driving the lower prices.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Prices are getting better and better now that I'm parked for the winter ($3.45 pg diesel in Yuma). I'm sure come spring when we are ready to hit the road and burn some fuel it will go back up and of course the head winds will pick up! :)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
$3.09 at the new QuickTrip here in Terrell! In town, it's about 30 cents higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk