2015 Leadership Vacancies

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Attention Pennsylvania and New Jersey members
Jamie and Ginger Walker will take over the Region Director position on January 1, 2015. This has created a need for someone to step up and fill their vacated Chapter Leader position. New Jersey Chapter Leaders, Ed and Irene have experienced changes in their lives and have found stepping down to be best for them at this time. As a result both states are in need of someone to step up and fill these positions.

I have been in contact with some Pennsylvania and New Jersey members who are unable to step up at this time. What I have heard most is that it will be difficult to live up to the standards set by the previous leadership in both states. It is true that some of the rallies in PA and NJ have been awesome events under the previous leadership but it may be time to RE-SET the bar! We have had many discussions in the recent past in which members have expressed their favorite events as being those with little to no structure. The ones where time is spent visiting with friends and just being around each other. So, let's get back to the basics! The reason we get together is not to see Jim Marigliano in Fishnet Stockings or Mike Walker as a Blond Bombshell! Okay, I admit it is a plus, but not the reason we get together. There is absolutely nothing wrong with stepping back in order to achieve progress in the future.

Chapter Leadership is not as difficult as some have expressed. Let's consider getting back to the basics. Let's step up and step back! Please let us know your thoughts by responding to this post. We welcome your comments with hopes someone will step up to fill these voids in our Leadership Ladder. Our region has a great past.....let's begin working on an even better future.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Still looking for a chapter leader for New Jersey and Deleware. Hint....Hint.

Here's the formula,
Campground + Heartlanders = SMILES!!