" It's OK to wish me a Merry Christmas"

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
Merry Christmas to all. We just got our new Ashland and will be spending Christmas with 6 of our 7 kids in Newport Breach, CA. We live in Santa Fe, NM so this is going to be her maiden voyage so we are all excited. Going to be a GREAT Christmas.

May your Christmas, Hanukah or what ever you celebrate may be as good as ours.

Fred & Eileen

dfk009

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas to my Vietnam "brother". Still remember my Christmas over there in '67 away from family. Looks like Carol will be covering for the cardiology group, seeing patients that will have to spend the 25th in the hospital with heart problems. Have a Blessed Holiday. Don 119th Trans. TC VungRo

JJnVA

Merry Christmas from the Barnetts in Virginia. We hope to see many of you in Goshen and other fun places down the road in 2015! Safe travels to all!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Bahhh Humbug! :mad:

Just kidding (I work in retail, so I will be glad when the holiday shopping season is over) . . . :p

Merry Christmas from Colorful Colorado! :cool:

Manzan

John D, I fully understand and repeat "Bah, humbug!" Worked retail for 42 years! but very willing to wish people a Merry Christmas now.

Kbvols

Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays to all !! JohnD..I have 31 years retail and still counting. Yes retail can certainly challenge the Merry part at times. But in the same token I have seen so many random acts of kindness throughout the years truly making it a Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buckeye

To dfk009- Merry Christmas and welcome home to you " brother" I was in Pleiku, Vietnam all of "68 with A troop 7/17 Air Cav. Christmas day,1968 I was in Cam Ranh Bay. I could hear Bob Hope entertaining the troops, but I couldn't go because I was trying to get home. take care of yourself. Murph