BH 3760 EL model

sengli

Seems like I read this one wasnt even scheduled to begin production till after the new year. I am interested in this floor plan too.

rono

So how do you like your 3260? Have been looking at this and 3160 but noticed that the basement is smaller than my 2012 3070. Don't know if I can give up that space.
http://heartlandrvs.com/index.php?p=35&c=luxuryfw&sc=BH&i=BH+3760+EL&view=floorplans&fcmd=showfplan

I found this model on the website and it is very similar to our current model (3260EL) with more room+. So when might this one be available to see and where? More bedroom closet space, extra closet for pantry/W-D.

Gary

sengli

Just toured a new 3760 on the local dealers lot over the weekend. It was very nice, in side and out. The bathroom is very roomy, larger cabinets and vanity top. It reminds of the the 3685 just slightly stretched for a larger bathroom, plus it has the same super sized slide the 3260 has. Big windows in that slide. Bedroom didnt seem much larger though.

Oregon_Camper

We have one on order, does any one know if the slides are on independent switches or not?

I would guess the main slides are on the same switch and the bedroom in on another. If you want to only slide one of the main slides out you can simply turn one off in the upfront compartment via the black round knobs.

Sweenja1

We ordered one on March 23 and took possession on May 21st. We love it! Tons of drawer space in the bedroom. Nice pantry and mare than adequate storage in the Kitchen. Still have a couple of drawers in the kitchen that are empty. A few things being addressed through warranty however nothing major.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Oregon you are correct.