prowler 5th wheel slideout awning

jimtoo

Hi lackey6697,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have questions about anything in/on your unit, you can find the answer most likely right here. We have a great search engine on the forum, both simple and advanced. Sometimes that is the fastest way to find an answer instead of waiting on someone to reply.

Are you asking for info for an awning for shade (extends out from slide) or for cover over the slideout itself? I'm sure you will get some recommendations soon.

Jim M

thanks jim cover for the slideout itself to keep debris off it. its good to have a place to go for info as i am new to the rv world

jimtoo

I would think that if your going to install yourself,, then shop on Amazon, Tweety's, RVworld,, lots of different places. Some good how to install videos on youtube. But if you want it installed, then you probably need to contact a service person near you or dealer. Dometic andCarefree both offer good merchandise.

Jim M