Thank You Heartland Owners Forum

scottyb

I want to thank everybody that has provided so much valuable information and guidance. Every time I started a new project and had I a question, I knew I could login and find an owner's guide or get a direct answer in short order. I'm sorry I was never able to attend a rally and meet some of the faces. Between my full time job, maintaining a large homestead, and my heavy race schedule for the last 16 seasons, it left very little personal time or flexibility. Before, we had been flying around the country (mostly races) and abroad (diving) for the last 20 years, We immediately fell in love with the journey as well as the destination. I'm just looking forward to the time I can actually take my time and don't have to be some place at a specific time or on a certain day. I know that will come soon enough, as time flies faster each year.

I also want to thank Heartland for introducing me to the world of RV'ing. They build a nice product at a good price, that affords many people to gain the RV'ing experience. My experience with HL customer service has been nothing but positive.

So, this is not "Goodbye" but "Fare Well". I will continue dropping in to read and maybe contribute to the many topics of interest.

Scott Burrows (Scottyb)
Spicewood, TX

Attachments

• IMAG0251.jpg
    IMAG0251.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMAG0254.jpg
    IMAG0254.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 132
  • IMAG0260.jpg
    IMAG0260.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 126