EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Bullard - 10/9/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Ok we're in, I booked online for the 8th -> 11th
I just need to call the park and tell them I'm with the group.

Last edited:

teasac69

We want to attend again this year. Last year was our first outing in our new BH and we loved being in the group. We have our reservation booked arriving Friday and may change and come in earlier when we get closer and see our plans. Looking forward to the cooler weather by then for sure and seeing all those nice HL Owners again.

Last edited:

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We want to attend again this year. Last year was our first outing in our new BH and we loved being in the group. We have our reservation booked arriving Friday and may change and come in earlier when we get closer and see our plans. Looking forward to the cooler weather by then for sure and seeing all those nice HL Owners again.

Great! I've got you down and please be sure to call the park. We look forward to seeing you again!

wrgrs50s

Hi Nancy, Janie and I have our reservations and will arrive on 10/08 and depart 10/11. Looking forwarding to seeing everyone !

nander

Hi Nancy, Janie and I have our reservations and will arrive on 10/08 and depart 10/11. Looking forwarding to seeing everyone !

Great Walter! I've got you down and look forward to seeing you then if not before! :)

nander

Is anyone interested in the Winery Tour, which includes 5 tastings? We did this last year and everyone seemed to enjoy it. They also have a distillery that some toured also.

We would need at least 20 people for a group rate (last year was $5).

If you are interested, please post on this thread or send me a PM.

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The tours include tasting! I would go, if I can attend the rally (still up in the air.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9-larry

we will be interested if rebuild of house is on schedule and wine tasting. waiting on city to give building permit.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Making "soft plans" for our return to Texas and a return to Bullard would be ideal for us again. Have to wait on Connie's treatment schedule (both in Ohio and Texas) before we can firm them up. Nancy, tell Dave to bring his sticks.

nander

Making "soft plans" for our return to Texas and a return to Bullard would be ideal for us again. Have to wait on Connie's treatment schedule (both in Ohio and Texas) before we can firm them up. Nancy, tell Dave to bring his sticks.

Great, Bob! I'll pencil you'all in. :D
Dave doesn't leave home without them!

'Lil Guy'

Called and made reservations yesterday. We'll be arriving on the 8th and leaving on the 11th. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else again. Looking forward to that Friday morning breakfast.lol
BTW; When we called they didn't require a deposit or give us a site number. Could this be because they are excited to have the 'Lil Guy' show back up?

nander

Called and made reservations yesterday. We'll be arriving on the 8th and leaving on the 11th. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else again. Looking forward to that Friday morning breakfast.lol
BTW; When we called they didn't require a deposit or give us a site number. Could this be because they are excited to have the 'Lil Guy' show back up?

Ok, Frank & Debbie! I've got you down.
The park doesn't require a deposit or give site numbers until we arrive. I'm sure they are excited to have ya'll come back!! :D

dlw930

I made reservations at the park for Oct 8-11 for Donna and me. The lady was so excited to have 'Lil Guy' coming back, I had to repeat my name three times!

pegmikef

'Lil Guy' we are going to miss you and your huge camping sign, but we will see you and everybody else in Kerrville (and Durant for those who will be there). It seems my lake front area has been volunteered by my wife and one of my daughters to be used for a wedding and reception the very weekend that the Bullard rally is. I know everyone will have a good time and I will really miss the local barbecued brisket and sausage.

nander

I made reservations at the park for Oct 8-11 for Donna and me. The lady was so excited to have 'Lil Guy' coming back, I had to repeat my name three times!

I've got you down David & Donna! Looking forward to seeing your modifications!

- - - Updated - - -

'Lil Guy' we are going to miss you and your huge camping sign, but we will see you and everybody else in Kerrville (and Durant for those who will be there). It seems my lake front area has been volunteered by my wife and one of my daughters to be used for a wedding and reception the very weekend that the Bullard rally is. I know everyone will have a good time and I will really miss the local barbecued brisket and sausage.

Mike & Peg we are going to miss you!

'Lil Guy'

Sometimes it's a curse being so noticeable. Being in the witness protection program, I have to travel in disguise. I'm only 26 years old but travel with old man make-up, an older woman and a small camper.

9-larry

made reservations for 10-8 to10-12. house is started and hope to be back moved in by end of September, put us down for winery. be safe out there.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
made reservations for 10-8 to10-12. house is started and hope to be back moved in by end of September, put us down for winery. be safe out there.

Good to hear! We've missed seeing you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.