damaged roof

venessa

the overpass was lower or my cyclone was higher, its been at camping world in bellview mi. since sep. 2014 and they
still dont have the roof straight when looking at the cieling from inside it deflects down very noticeably does anyone know of a shop that can replace the roof within driving distance of toledo ohio

danemayer

Hi venessa,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Sorry you're having to deal with a repair like this. It sounds like there was damage to the roof structure, which no doubt complicates the repair significantly.

Hopefully other owners will have some recommendations for you.

venessa

Thank you Dan,even thou they are a collision center I do not think they can handle this type of damage, but at the time I had no alternatives and still don't.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I do know that there has been some talk about Heartland setting up a repair center.
You might want to give them a call and see when and if that will happen.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

MikeR

Venessa, if you know of a facility in Toledo that would be able to give you good service on the repair of your roof, I would tow it down their. Toledo is not that far from Belleville.

the overpass was lower or my cyclone was higher, its been at camping world in bellview mi. since sep. 2014 and they
still dont have the roof straight when looking at the cieling from inside it deflects down very noticeably does anyone know of a shop that can replace the roof within driving distance of toledo ohio