Redesigned Factory Website (heartlandrvs.com)

Crumgater

Are they updating the website again?

I can't get it to load floorplans AT ALL on Chrome. I leave it "loading" for over an hour (take a lunch break), and no progress whatsoever.

Looks like IE can load them pretty quick.... but I'd rather not use IE.

Jim-Lynn

The new web site is great, whenever you can on. It is extremely slow & will freeze up. But al in all a big improvement.

Jim

jbeletti

Marketing believes they have this now resolved. Please report in if you are still seeing issues. THANK YOU for letting us know :)

MCTalley

Works on all the following on my end (some or all of which were not working a week or two ago):

• iPad using Safari
  • Mac using Safari
  • Mac using Firefox
  • Windows using Firefox

jbeletti

I rarely go on the factory site, so I had no idea. I appreciate you guys for letting me know so I could advise Marketing. Nice that they got right on it too. Thanks team!

dlw930

Worked fine for me this afternoon, too. I even recognized a few of the folks feeding their faces in one of the main page photos. I just want to know what kind of royalties they get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

worked good this morning. If I can get a few bucks extra to pay for this thing I'm game.

Crumgater

Not working at all for me today.

Loads the same on Chrome or IE, but when I go to click on a floorplan to see details, it gets lost in a loop and goes nowhere.

The old site was SO EASY, I LOVED it. This new "exciting" update is terrible. Sorry. I find it completely unusable. I end up googling the floorplan numbers and going to 3rd party sites to get details. Very sad...