2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials

dalspot

Looking for the 2015 Rally Specials - I'm being denied access to them for some reason. I can see 2013, but not the 2015 ones. JB, can you check into this please? Thanks!

dalspot

Thanks JB, I do realize they are expired and I'm getting this error message trying to access:

dalspot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

jbeletti

Re: UPDATE to Heartland Rally Rebate

Okay - I figured out why. As the rally is over, a while back, I started to archive those Rally Portal pages to prepare for the 2016 rally.

Let me know speicifally, what past special you want info on and I will get that to you.

dalspot

Re: UPDATE to Heartland Rally Rebate

MorRyde specials. Thanks Jim. Doing some possible Big Country budgeting ;)

Bones

I found the suspension component at a slightly better price than the rally price online The SRE4000 for less than 400 bucks.