Gremlin Bell

'Lil Guy'

Everyone with a motorcycle knows what I'm talking about here. They're used to drive the gremlins crazy and they drop off of the bike. They can't stand the ringing of the bell.lol Also, if it's given as a gift it doubles it's strength. They're expensive and cost about $5.00. I'm going to get my daughter to let my grandchildren pick one out for me and attach it under the 'Lil Guy'. Seemed to work on both of my bikes in he past. I might pick up a few and send them to some people I've met at the rallys for good luck. Cute decoration, no weight at all and they might curb some of the minor problems we run into.lol Don't need any gremlins holding onto my rig.

'Lil Guy'

You're right. The cavity of the bell attracts them from the RV. They cling to the bell utill the ringing drives them mad and they fall off. I've gotta get one on my rig. Great selection on amazon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The more "bells and whistles," the more problems, I've heard, lol! I like your thinking though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Okay, I am going to bite!~ Where do you get this "magic" bells?

Opps,,,didn't see Amazon had them....thanks

avvidclif

I've always been told they don't work if you buy them. They have to be a gift. And I have one on my bike.

Doublegranch

Well I agree and I will be giving it away...I had a buddy in high school who had a set of rain deer bells on the rear axle of his 57 Chev. It was a hoot listening to him pull up. He had a unusual name for his car, but can't remember what it was...but sounded distinct.

Doublegranch

Just ordered one for a give away...$13.77 including shipping on Amazon. Type was the American Flag.
I'll let you know how it goes over as a give away.

Randor

Everyone with a motorcycle knows what I'm talking about here. They're used to drive the gremlins crazy and they drop off of the bike. They can't stand the ringing of the bell.lol Also, if it's given as a gift it doubles it's strength. They're expensive and cost about $5.00. I'm going to get my daughter to let my grandchildren pick one out for me and attach it under the 'Lil Guy'. Seemed to work on both of my bikes in he past. I might pick up a few and send them to some people I've met at the rallys for good luck. Cute decoration, no weight at all and they might curb some of the minor problems we run into.lol Don't need any gremlins holding onto my rig.

Have always had one on my scoots. I like the idea - but they do have to be given as a gift or they don't have their magical powers.

Kbvols

I have a bell for my bike they seem to work but the size of these rigs it may take something the size of a dinner bell.

'Lil Guy'

Just ordered one for a give away...$13.77 including shipping on Amazon. Type was the American Flag.
I'll let you know how it goes over as a give away.
Once people hear about the trouble free RV's that use them, there will be a rush for them. Remember, the power doubles if they are a gift. Could be given from your wife or whomever. They need to be hung low on the rig to work properly. My rig should be trouble free since my grandchildren (4) are all giving me one.