2009 Bighorn 3600rl

Just took delivery of our Bighorn 3600RL, what a rig. Very pleased with this unit and everything works! Planning our first trip this coming weekend.
The only thing I can't figure is where they installed the water purifer I ordered. Found the loose filter but were is the canister?
Jim

jbeletti

Hey Jim - congrats on bringing home the new unit!

To my knowledge, the factory does not offer a water purifier as an option so I am guessing that your dealer supplied this feature.

Have fun with the new unit!

CGibson

Congrats on your new unit. We are waiting for the delivery of our Big Horn 3400 RE. Should be within the next few weeks. Enjoy your new rig.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Super choice of floor plans as we also have the 3600RL. Have a safe and enjoyable first outting. Did you get the fire place?None

GaryB

To my knowledge, the factory does not offer a water purifier as an option so I am guessing that your dealer supplied this feature.

Have fun with the new unit!

Yes, that is my impression also. Otherwise, I would have liked to order the water purifier from the factory. Please let me know if I am wrong, since my unit has not yet been built, and I would add the water purifier to my options list.

Thanks
Gary

Campdmg

We've been waiting for our Big Horn for 7 and half weeks now. It's been built, but I'm told "trucking is slow" and it won't be here until next week. Losing my patience (but not with the company....I just want my fiver! We looked at it for a year before finally ordering it.)