2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

The Neon Museum looks like fun, as we have never ever been there.

Unfortunately, I'm old enough to remember seeing most of these signs when they were still up and functioning. :eek: Trace

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

Yep, I remember them also....but Trace is older than Vegas.

Trailer Trash

The Neon Museum looks like fun, as we have never ever been there.

Unfortunately, I'm old enough to remember seeing most of these signs when they were still up and functioning. :eek: Trace

Trace, Don't feel bad, I remember them too.

Art

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know how you guys remember all that stuff, I don't remember yesterday!

Peace
Dave

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Lynne and I plan to attend, probably have to find an RV storage to leave our unit, come home for a while then plan our first snowbird trip for the rest of the winter. Would likely take in both the pre and post Rally times. Doug

Last edited:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
There is a parking structure behind the mall at Planet Hollywood. (kitty-corner across the strip from Ceasar's) We usually park there and walk to many of the destinations along the strip. Trace

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Don and I plan on coming to see what a National is all about:cool: starting with the pre-rally!