2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

jbeletti

Please use this thread to discuss the 2016 North American Heartland Owners Rally to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Please vote in the poll to. Vote for as many items that interest you. Nothing is binding. Just trying to feel folks out a bit.

Also, please consider posting a reply to this thread sharing with me and others what you'd like to do "at the rally - at the venue".

My thought is that we'll do less on-site as part of the rally and provide more free time for attendees to take in Vegas on their terms.

I'd also like to get a sense of how many would come for the Pre-Rally and how many of the 4 Pre-Rally days you'd attend.

Registration will not open for this rally until late March, 2016. Please, DO NOT contact the venue with any questions at this time.

Thanks for your feedback.

Trailer Trash

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

Jim,
We plan on being there including the pre/post rally.

Art and Teresa

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

Whoo Hoo! Finally!! We will be there for sure...and we will finally be completely retired....pre-rally, rally, post-rally and whatever else we can find...HERE WE COME!!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
This is something we are planning to attend. I believe this is going to be in Oct 2016 and have block off the hole month just to go to this.

I would attend all pre-rally days. Can hardly wait for this to happen.

Thanks Jim Beletti for making this happen for us here on the West side.

pegmikef

Count us in for the whole deal!

MTPockets

We'll be there.... 125 sites, enough? Will there be other RV park suggestions if this one fills?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

We're in! For all of it.

Peace
Dave

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired

Wow...how exciting....Count on a number of us from the Arizona Chapter.....
I don't think 125 sites are going to be enough.....

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

​Count us in for all days.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
This will be an exciting Rally....I don't think 125 sites are enough, so will book early...
We will have a large number attending from the Arizona Chapter...

MTPockets

Wondering if an alternate RV resort is in order for Heartlanders who don't get in here? And, if so, will the host site have room for the others to park and attend Host site activities? Or, will it just be limited to the 125 rigs?

jbeletti

We're in! For all of it.

Peace
Dave

I was talking with Floyd today and the last thing he told me was "tell Cookie he has to come to Vegas". I think you just made his day :)

jbeletti

Jim,
We plan on being there including the pre/post rally.

Art and Teresa

Awesome - been too long since I've seen you guys and since Kaley and Harley licked my entire head :)

jbeletti

Wondering if an alternate RV resort is in order for Heartlanders who don't get in here? And, if so, will the host site have room for the others to park and attend Host site activities? Or, will it just be limited to the 125 rigs?

Terry - the 125 rigs is a function of a few things:
1. The venue has maxed us at 125 as their snow birds start flocking in
2. The venue's banquet room and spillover onto a patio will be pretty cozy at 250+ people
3. These rallies are about 50% subsidized by Heartland RVs - and I have a budget to manage to

That all said, I absolutely understand where you're coming from. And perhaps something can be arranged. We'll just have to see how it shapes up.

jbeletti

I wish I could do 200 at this location - but 400 people is not doable in their banquet room and we can only get 125 sites from them regardless.

aRAYwego

We will be there for all of it but wont be taking up one of the 125 spots. That is our home park. Can we still partake in the activities? Also to help with one of your questions in original post, the park just added free wifi for guests and residents.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Jim, this made our day! We're in for all of it. Trace

Last edited:

jbeletti

We will be there for all of it but wont be taking up one of the 125 spots. That is our home park. Can we still partake in the activities? Also to help with one of your questions in original post, the park just added free wifi for guests and residents.

As this is where you live, yes, we can work this out. You will register for the Rally with No RV. That will save you a few dollars too.