2015 Heartland Sundance xlt Table Bed Issue

Camara77

We purchased a 2015 Hertland Sundance XLT a few months ago and can not get the table bed to fit well. When you go to lay the cushions down to make the table into the bed they do not lay flush. No matter what configuration I use the cushions do not fit. It is at least a few inches to big. Anyone else have a similar issue? Is it possible that I have the wrong table cushions, they fit the table well other then when you turn it into a bed.

Here is basically the same model with a little different color scheme.
http://www.midwaymotorhomes.com/rv/...d+fifthwheel/946/heartland+sundance+xlt+298bh

Thanks
Mike

danemayer

Hi Camara77,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here so I'm sure you'll get some feedback shortly.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We just bought a Heartland Prowler P292 (same as the Sundance 292) . . . I tried the cushions in the bed mode and they fit fine.

But they really don't fit all that well in the dinette mode . . . but good enough that I'm not worried about it.

Clyde

We have a 2010 Sundance and our tabletop didn't fit properly. They got us a different table but the cushions are very tight when using it as a bed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk