Mountain Region Chat Room

brianlajoie

As I look out the window while on the computer, white stuff is falling from the sky! How beautiful and tranquil.
Wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

If some of the white stuff doesn't start melting soon, I'm going to have fun pulling my trailer out of storage.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
As I look out the window . . . it is freezing cold . . . 9 degrees above zero at the moment . . . the sky is all clear . . . the street is all covered with ice and snow . . . our Prowler is still at the dealership getting warranty repairs and not in our side yard . . . and my truck is all dirty!

But I have the next three dayz off from work!

Happy New Years everybody!

And can't wait to see you all in Tucson!

JohnD

If some of the white stuff doesn't start melting soon, I'm going to have fun pulling my trailer out of storage.

Hey Brian . . . I work in Lone Tree at the Mike's Camera store by Park Meadows Mall.

Stop in sometime . . .

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Okay it is 4:55 pm 1/7/16...snow has already covered the ground, visibility is less than 100 feet...Can't see the pond or the barn from the ranch house...
It's going to get COOOOLD tonight...
JohnD, I need some Colo sunshine!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We are hoping you have it warmed up there by the Tucson Rally time. Last year at this time we were visiting my brother in Boca Raton and enjoying 85 degree weather.

Doublegranch

Gregg: With El Nino....all I can guarantee is a WARM HEART!
Late Feb will be very nice, we generally get a rain on one day of the Rodeo each year...
I requested it not be on Friday....

Mrsfish

Gregg: With El Nino....all I can guarantee is a WARM HEART!
Late Feb will be very nice, we generally get a rain on one day of the Rodeo each year...
I requested it not be on Friday....

Rain, shmain. That's why we'll be wearing boots and hats. Just cowboy up!!

JohnD

Okay it is 4:55 pm 1/7/16...snow has already covered the ground, visibility is less than 100 feet...Can't see the pond or the barn from the ranch house...
It's going to get COOOOLD tonight...
JohnD, I need some Colo sunshine!

I don't know where the Colorado sunshine is . . . 'cause it sure ain't here!

We got a couple of inches of snow last night with a layer of ice under it.

Doublegranch

John:
Thanks for looking but Gregg & Linda said they were keeping down in the Springs.....
Snow is melting here and the mountains surrounding me are covered....It is a Colo picture!

JohnD

John:
Thanks for looking but Gregg & Linda said they were keeping down in the Springs.....
Snow is melting here and the mountains surrounding me are covered....It is a Colo picture!

How about a photo?

I happen to know that you have a very nice camera . . .

Jmac

John & Debi are sitting out the weather in Georgia, and it's cold & wet for a boy from California.

Doublegranch

John & Debi:

We have a cold spell here...14* last night at the ranch. Few faucets were frozen up. One more night of cold and then it will start back up into the 70's...
Stay warm! Catch you both soon!