My 4200 Custom Full Body Paint Job

I wanted a true full body paint (no decals) so I ordered a 2015 4200 without any decals for my custom paint shop to have to remove. I wanted the paint job to match my F-450 King Ranch, but toned down design in comparison to the factory styles of late. I'd only found 4 custom RV paint shops that could fit a 44 foot 5th wheel. I chose the one in Theodore, Alabama and am very pleased with the custom matching of pigments to my hauler, and the three 5th wheel colors. I joined this forum while awaiting my 4200, but haven't logged in for a couple months. Today when I logged in I updated my profile, and got the message I'm a "new member"? I guess for this reason I can't attach photos in this forum, but if I obtain "permission" I'll post the photos. I think folks interested in full body paint on Cyclones will enjoy.

jimtoo

Hi 4200CustomFBP,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Thanks for wanting to show off your Cyclone paint job. I'm sure everyone will enjoy seeing your design. The forum does have a few limits, but after a couple more post you can attach pictures.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

scottyb

Too bad about the photos. Can't wait to see it. Keep posting until you reach your quota.

jbeletti

Permission granted! Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see your pics. Also considered joining the Heartland Owners Club. Andy and JoAnn run a great chapter in LA.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I wanted a true full body paint (no decals) so I ordered a 2015 4200 without any decals for my custom paint shop to have to remove. I wanted the paint job to match my F-450 King Ranch, but toned down design in comparison to the factory styles of late. I'd only found 4 custom RV paint shops that could fit a 44 foot 5th wheel. I chose the one in Theodore, Alabama and am very pleased with the custom matching of pigments to my hauler, and the three 5th wheel colors. I joined this forum while awaiting my 4200, but haven't logged in for a couple months. Today when I logged in I updated my profile, and got the message I'm a "new member"? I guess for this reason I can't attach photos in this forum, but if I obtain "permission" I'll post the photos. I think folks interested in full body paint on Cyclones will enjoy.

I just realized that you are in westlake as well. We are full timers staying in whispering meadows. Would love to see your pics of your 4200 and also want you to consider joining the HOC as well. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottyb

Sure would like to see that custom paint job. I would really like to have an RV without all the graphics. I'm wondering why the graphics are so unanimous across all brands of RV's. Is it customer demand or is there a logistical reason for it?