NV Chapter Rally - Las Vegas - Sept. 26-28 - Oasis RV Resort

Forrest Fetherolf

Nevada - Las Vegas Rally Sept 26-28

Good News............We now have 8 confirmed Heartland Owners for the rally, plus some of their friends in other type RVs. Five other Heartland Owners have expressed interest and hopefully will attend.

Forrest

//heartlandowners.org/images/attach/pdf.gifHeartland Owners Rally.pdf (78.7 KB, 1 views)

Forrest Fetherolf

Las Vegas Rally

Las Vegas Rally..............................we have 9 Heartland Owners with reservations for the rally.

Come on gang..............plenty of space for more!!!!!!!!!!!

Forrest - Nevada Chapter Leader

Rally flyer:

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=2368&d=1211565574

Forrest Fetherolf

Las Vegas Rally

Las Vegas Rally.................10 Heartland Owners have confirmed reservations.
Owners from Illinois, Nevada, Utah and California will be represented..............other states...............where are you??????

//heartlandowners.org/forum...8&d=1211565574

deee2

Hi, we get to go to this rally! Our first ever!

Ok, my question is this.. we reserved a day before and after, but they said they don't collect the money for the days in between? Who does? When, how? lol

Donna :)

Forrest Fetherolf

Las Vegas Rally

Hi, we get to go to this rally! Our first ever!

Ok, my question is this.. we reserved a day before and after, but they said they don't collect the money for the days in between? Who does? When, how? lol

Donna

Great.......you are attending the rally.

You can pay at the reservation desk upon arrival for the nights you intend to stay.

Forrest

Forrest Fetherolf

It's time to talk...................Las Vegas Rally............

To date, we have the following sign up's.
Attendee list with reservations:
1. Forrest Fetherolf
2. Racerguy
3. Dennisz
4. Sleepless
5. Larryheadhunter
6. Fyerman
7. Lamontague
8. Dvista
9. Jim and Jan Holcomb

Off-Site:
1. Jim Beletti - at the Silverton Hotel across I-15 (866-946-4373)

In about two weeks we will start with the rally details, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. There is a lot to do around Vegas...............so come early and leave late. If you have special family or friends, they are welcome at the same rates.
Heartland Owners Rally.pdf

Forrest

Last edited:

DennisZ

Forrest
I have 2 of my friends with SOB's that have also reserved spots there, so we should have our 10 sites for the discount.

Dennis

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
If anyone has RPI and i also think coast to coast the cost at the Oasis is 10 bucks a nite. I had originally been set to pay $33-38.

Forrest Fetherolf

Las Vegas Rally Sept 26-28

Plenty of spaces available for the Vegas Rally..........

Attendee list with reservations:
1. Forrest Fetherolf
2. Racerguy
3. Dennisz
4. Sleepless
5. Larryheadhunter
6. Fyerman
7. Lamontague
8. Dvista
9. Jim and Jan Holcomb

1. Guest RV w/Dennisz
2. Guest RV w/Dennisz

Off-Site:
1. Jim Beletti - at the Silverton Hotel across I-15 (866-946-4373)

Rally information................. Heartland Owners Rally.pdf

Last edited:

silverfox

cancel

Forrest -- Darn it! Steve and I are going to have to cancel. Due to some personal family and health issues, we will not be able to attend.

Diana

Forrest Fetherolf

Vegas Rally Sept 26-28

Vegas Rally Schedule of Events..........(we have approximately 25 people attending the rally)

9/26, 3-5pm Ice cream social hosted by Forrest and Karen. Brochures available for local activities and tours.

9/27, 5-7pm Potluck dinner - burgers/dogs provided by Heartland. Bring a side dish, salad, appetizer, or dessert to share with the group. Please post your selection so as to help coordinate the food and avoid too many duplicates.

Bring RV goodies you bought and don't want...........we will have a mini swap meet.

Rally Special ActivitiesNone
Forrest Fetherolf - Why you should move to Henderson, NV to grow older.
Racerguy - How to race clockwise on a counter clockwise track safely
Dennisz - How to BBQ tri-tips without getting smoke in your eyes
Sleepless - How to fall asleep and stay in your lane
Larryheadhunter - How to back into a site with your eyes closed
Fyerman - Putting down a large forest fire with a single bucket of water
Lamontague - Navigating 10 miles from Henderson to Vegas without gps
Dvista - Choosing correct inverter size so Olevia TV will work
Jim and Jan Holcomb - How to overload a 04 Duramax and not get caught
2-SOB (Dennisz guests) - Why we haven't bought a Heartland yet
Jim Beletti - Provides his own live music with instruments and dance routine with costumes.

Just might be some other surprises...................too.

All kidding aside......we look forward to seeing everyone at the rally! Remember, we still have spaces for additional attendees if anyone is interested in joining us.

Attachments

• Heartland Owners Rally.pdf
    78.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

DennisZ

Forrest
I guess I'll kick off the food list for the potluck, Debbie will be making one of her cherry cheesecake pies

Dennis

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Forrest,
My Debbi has made a nice spinach dip with Hawaiin Bread and Potato salad, and macaroni salad for the potluck. Hope we brought enough to feed big JimBo as he has a large appetite. LOL

Thank goodness I have a pull thru. It's kinda hard to back up with your eyes closed. Cya tomorrow.

Forrest Fetherolf

Forrest
I guess I'll kick off the food list for the potluck, Debbie will be making one of her cherry cheesecake pies
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dennis,

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please drive very carefully coming to the rally..............cherry cheesecake is my favorite desertNone

Karen and I will provide deviled eggs, jazzed up beans (with lots of fire power), hot corn dip w/tortilla chips.

The weather forecast for the rally is mid/high 90's, low 70's, and mostly sunny. Couldn't ask for better weather conditions.

My last diesel fill up in Vegas...................$3.89.

We still have plenty of sites available and hoping more of you good people will join us. You just might be sorry if you miss this one!:(

Forrest

Last edited:

Forrest Fetherolf

Forrest,
My Debbi has made a nice spinach dip with Hawaiin Bread and Potato salad, and macaroni salad for the potluck. Hope we brought enough to feed big JimBo as he has a large appetite. LOL

Thank goodness I have a pull thru. It's kinda hard to back up with your eyes closed. Cya tomorrow.

Larry,

Don't worry, I contacted the Nevada Highway Patrol...........they are expecting you and will have "code 33" in effect when you cross the Nevada state line to the entrance of Oasis RV Resort. All other RV's in the park has been move to a safe distance until you are stationary.:rolleyes:

Forrest

jimtoo

Aww. Larry,, I have heard so much about you from your friends (?),,.. I just called and had talked to Las Vegas Chanel 3 and 13 TV stations about filming what would be a funny segment of an RV'er parking his rv for the news or their local daily laugh program...and you got a pull through. Well they will still probably show up just for kicks.

Jim M