NV Chapter Rally - Las Vegas - Sept. 26-28 - Oasis RV Resort

Forrest Fetherolf

Larryheadhunter, dtvista, and Jim & Jan Holcumb arrived for the rally, and their Bighorns set up. Karen and I will there about noon tomorrow, Jim B will fly in about the same time.

Sounds like we will have plenty of good food to eat.............thanks to all.

Forrest

DennisZ

Any Damage reports from the pull-thru spot...Wish I could be there early, but can't make it until Friday.

Dennis

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Hey Forrest, I assume that Lar got parked OK?? Will anything be on the 11PM news?? Are the helicopters still circling and the highway patrol still out in force?? BTW, tell Larry to get his spot at Pechanga, it's C-17 (a pull thru):p just for him. Forrest, we really wish we could be there but just didn't work out for us. Have great time. Bob and Pat:D:D:eek:

Forrest Fetherolf

Karen and I want to thank all those that attended the Las Vegas rally last weekend.

Jim Beletti - Illinois
Larry and Debi Kuhn (larryheadhunter) - California
Larry and Susan Hamilton (sleepless) - Washington
Greg and Rita Wattles (racerguy) - Nevada
Dave and Kathy Timpone (dtvista) - Nevada
Jim and Jan Holcomb - Nevada
Arthur and Cindy Lamontagne (lamontagne) - Nevada
Dennis and Deb Zaferis (Dennisz) - California
2 SOB - friends of Dennisz
4 - local relatives of Heartland members

We had a great time meeting, eating, and visiting with everyone. There was plenty of food at the potluck, afterwards several took a dip in the pool, and let their voices be heard at the club house karaoke..............no comment:p
Jim B and I did a few minor repairs on some of the RV's which produced very chilling results...............sealed the A/C units and "tent in a vent" mod.

If you want to do a rally again in sunny Nevada...............let me know?

Forrest

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Karen and Forrest,
Thanks so much for a great Las Vegas Rally. You guys were great hosts and thanks god you technical gurus fixed or installed all those watchamacallits! Also, the potluck was outstanding, the company was great, and we met alot of new friends and saw alot of old ones. If it wasn't so hot, it would have been perfect. Very nice campground. Does anyone know if JimBo really has a rig? He keeps flying in to these various rallies. Tough job I guess but someone has to do it! Btw, JimBo is a great guy and a terrific soundboard on anything to do with Heartland RV's and enhancing the rigs. Forrest, thanks for coming back and helping me out. You are a saint. And Dave (sleepless) stay out of those tunnels and Sue nice singing. DennisZ have u lost your cooking touch and Deb you can still knock down those shots! LOL. Kathy and Dave, we will see you at the NoCal rally and wine country rv resort. Cindy and Art you are a cute couple. Keep in touch! Debbi sends her regards to all her new friends. Too bad Cranky Bob was too cheap to show up. We missed him.

jbeletti

Well..... Since we are all patting each other on the back, I guess I'll weigh in and say and few things about this rally:
  1. I attend, host, co-host a lot of rallies and they are "all" different. This was a very fun one too!
  2. Largest (700 sites!) CG I have ever been in
  3. Only CG in 5 years of RVing that I have used the pool
  4. When I was in the pool (hoping to not get harpooned!), just looking around, palm trees, beautiful skies and all, it was very hard to believe I was at a CG
  5. Heartland owners have more talents than RVing - karaoke!
  6. It gets REAL HOT in Las Vegas. It is the desert I guess.
  7. It gets really nice in the evening - loved it!
  8. It was very cool to see old friends again (Dennis, Forrest, Larry, Jim H and spouses) as well as make new friends
  9. DennisZ's tri-tip was better than it was at the SoCal rally - yummo!
  10. Fun helping people with their mods - even though I doubt I am supposed to do that - oops :)
  11. Forgot my camera in my truck back in Chicago - oops. Thanks for taking pics Karen!
  12. Great rally - you guys need to plan another - maybe for spring?

Great job Forrest and Karen :D

Jim

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I forgot to add, thanks JimBo and Heartland for buying a few cases of beer, a bottle of tequila, sodas, and munchies. Now one of these days JimBo will actually bring his rig to a rally, instead of staying at the Silverton Room 1069. Just ask Juanita about that room. Ok JimBo we will keep it a secret. LOL

jbeletti

Pictures posted on H.O.G for 2008 Fall Las Vegas, NV Rally

I posted them on H.O.G. yesterday (link).

Jim

dtvista

Oregon Rally June 2009

Hi to all my Nevada Rally friend. I thought I would drop you a note to tell you that Oregon will be holding a June rally next year at Seven Feather RV. Check out the Forum Oregon Rally Dates Set

Dave