Northeast Region Leadership Changes

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
2015 has been a year of changes in the Northeast Region. A lot of the founding chapter leaders have decided to pass the baton and move in new directions. Mike Walker from Maryland, Greg and Beth Dean from New York, and Deb and John Bylinski, the Northeast region Directors. This core group has created a solid foundation on which the Northeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club has been built. Without them, this club would not be what it is today. We wish to thank them all for their years of service and the many great times that we have all had under their leadership. I'm sure that each of us can sit back and think of all the great memories we have had from rallies in the Northeast. From the 100+ degree temperatures in Delaware to 13 inches of rain in Maryland, to Heartlanders coming together to change broken shackles in Verona New York, all great memories! We attended our first rally in 2009. We never thought that it would change the way we camp, the way we travel, and the way we make new friends.

For that, I say THANK YOU!!

rdufek

Re: Northeast Region Leadrrship Changes

While we just attended our 1st Heartland Owners Rally and have not met everybody yet I would like to say THANK YOU to all for what you have done. We had a great time at our 1st ever rally meeting new people and making new friends. Thank You especially to Beth and Greg for making our 1st rally one we will always remember and look forward to our next rally with Colleen and Jim as our new chapter leaders. We look forward to seeing Jamie, Ginger, Madison and of course Lexi at future rallies and everyone else we met at the New York rally. Happy Trails and safe travel to all.

Bob and Valerie
Our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 3750FL Bighorn
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
Club Member 2858

Bones

Re: Northeast Region Leadrrship Changes

2015 has been a year of changes in the Northeast Region. A lot of the founding chapter leaders have decided to pass the baton and move in new directions. Mike Walker from Maryland, Greg and Beth Dean from New York, and Deb and John Bylinski, the Northeast region Directors. This core group has created a solid foundation on which the Northeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club has been built. Without them, this club would not be what it is today. We wish to thank them all for their years of service and the many great times that we have all had under their leadership. I'm sure that each of us can sit back and think of all the great memories we have had from rallies in the Northeast. From the 100+ degree temperatures in Delaware to 13 inches of rain in Maryland, to Heartlanders coming together to change broken shackles in Verona New York, all great memories! We attended our first rally in 2009. We never thought that it would change the way we camp, the way we travel, and the way we make new friends.

For that, I say THANK YOU!!
I'll second that