EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Mifflinburg - 5/20/2016 to 5/22/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
we are waiting to hear back from the campground. unknown site# but we are coming my tee shirt size is 3x (just one)

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
we are waiting to hear back from the campground. unknown site# but we are coming my tee shirt size is 3x (just one)

Glad your coming. One more rally and you will have the 2016 PA rally trifecta!!! Just need to get to New Holland in July.

Tell Tabetha that Madison is getting editing software for her computer and she will be taking videos at all the rallies. She will be posting them to YouTube. She'll need a director.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
I told her now she's all excited and very willing to help (of course you do realize you just opened up pandora's box on this). Markiplier move over the girls are in charge now.
[h=1][/h]

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

OK! So noted... Let us know the details once you hear back from the CG. Looking forward to meet everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

Is it to late to get in on the t-shirt order? A 3XL and a XL if possible!

Nope, I'm hoping others will be signing up and requesting T-shirts once the CG office reopens in a couple of weeks.
I'll add your request to the others.

L

travelin2

Just an Update...I added some detail to Post #1 and also updated the agenda with some specifics.
Additionally I'd like to announce for "Heartland Gives Back" that I've been in touch with the Kitchen Cupboard at our local church about donating food items for the less fortunate in our area. Once I have those details I'll let everyone know and include them in Post #1.
The CG should be re-opening soon so I'll check on that periodically and once I know they are open I'll post same here on the forum.

51 DAYS until the May Rally!!!

travelin2

Bill & Jeanne are in for wings pre-rally Thursday night.
Who else??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Bill & Jeanne are in for wings pre-rally Thursday night.
Who else??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish we could but it looks like we are going to have to change our dates. We will be arriving sometime Thursday evening. We were going to come in seperate vehicle because Madison is still in school. But we are trying to come together. Should be getting there around 7.

travelin2

Wish we could but it looks like we are going to have to change our dates. We will be arriving sometime Thursday evening. We were going to come in seperate vehicle because Madison is still in school. But we are trying to come together. Should be getting there around 7.

That's ok. Good though you can all travel together.

travelin2

Heartland Gives Back (St Paul's UCC Kitchen Cupboard)

OK your admittance into the Potluck supper is your covered dish PLUS your choice(s) of the following items to help out some local families that are not as fortunate as we are. The Kitchen Cupboard is already looking forward to the Fall Holidays and wants to stock their shelves with:
Boxed Stuffing, Canned Vegetables (corn, peas, green beans)
Boxed Potatoes (mashed or other), Canned Soups
Cake Mixes and Icing, Pie Filling (Pumpkin), Boxed Pudding Mixes
Pasta/Spaghetti and Spaghetti Sauce, Macaroni and Cheese

So put on your Holiday Spirit and plan on filling our bin with several of the aforementioned items!!

Last edited:

travelin2

UPDATE----Spoke with Deb at Hidden Valley CG. They are OPEN again! Their Spring hours are 9:30 to 3:30 so if you have been waiting to make your reservation, now is the time!!
45 DAYS to Rally Day!!!!

travelin2

Bitting Family, Site 360. New to the Rally Circuit. Let's see what you got!!

Well Welcome to my friends the Bittings!!!
Open disclosure here---Dan and I where fellow employees not to long ago and have remained friends outside the workplace.
They started their family camping experience in a used popup but in the last year or so moved up to a SOB TT. So I invited them to join our little rally since they live close by. Maybe we can convince them, when they're ready, to move into a Heartland unit someday.
Let's welcome Dan, Melanie and their three younguns!

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Bittings from the MD Chapter. We look forward to meeting you.

travelin2

Let's welcome Steve & Pamela Haskin to the rally. New HL Prowler Lynx TT owners and their first rally! They live close by, near Duncannon PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.