• Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee:
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 15
  • Register by end of day 2/15/2016
  • Site fee: $$36.34 per night per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/5/2010
  • Potluck time: 5:00pm

• Event Leader: Doublegranch(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Welcome all HOC Members to the New Mexico Chapter 2016 Rally. Since NM does not currently have a Chapter Leader, I will be hosting the Rally for the Chapter.

This is a GREAT RV RESORT to enjoy, including a pool, dog park, play area and all the amenities. Each RV Site has a concrete level pad to park your rig!! This is a very clean and well kept resort and wonderful staff.

All our activities will be held in the Events Room. Normally this beautiful room costs $400 per night, however it will be waived for this Rally. This room has full Kitchen facilities, restrooms, Fireplace and all the Tables and chairs. This is an exceptional value for this Rally!

Rally space initially held at 15 sites with the option to add more as required.

In support for all Chapters within the Mountain Region, lets all head over to the Colo Rally in Buena Vista after attending this Rally!!!

RESERVATIONS:
RSVP on this Rally Thread. No deposit is required at this time. We were able to get the one nights deposit waived at time of booking the Rally. Once the name list is released on Feb 12, 2016, each attendee will receive an email to call the Resort for a one nights deposit. The deposit is 100% refundable up to 8 days prior to the Rally.

Let me know at the time of your RSVP if you would like to join the Group Dinner!!!!

Events:

Every morning 8-10 AM the Resort will host a Continental Breakfast for all guests.

Thur: May 5
Check in and Set up.
4 pm Social hour held at the Events Room..bring a drink of choice.
5 pm Pot luck...Chapter will provide Large size Peel n Eat Shrimp. Bring a side dish and your drink of choice and eating utensils.

Fri: May 6
6 PM....STEAL A GIFT NIGHT.....Each Rig or each person, "your choice" Bring a unwrapped gift valued between $10-15. This does not have to be RV related. Each gift will receive one ticket for this game evening. After all tickets have been drawn and all the gifts taken or stolen, we will draw one extra number who will have the final STEAL of the evening....Take any gift that has been issued for the evening in exchange for the one you have in your possession.

Sat: May 7...........Event Room has been rented for the night....
5 PM......Group Dinner at "Church St Cafe"....a wonderful Mexican Restaurant a few miles from the Resort. Dinner cost will be paid by each person attending.
I have two tables of 10 & one table of 4 reserved.

Sun: May 8

Check out....

NOTE: SITE NUMBERS WILL NOT BE ISSUED UNTIL CHECK IN, HOWEVER WE DO HAVE A BLOCK FOR OUR GROUP.
Highlighted in Red shows Deposit made:
Attendee List: .........................................................Early arrivals
AttendeesChaperHocUsernameRigSiteDinnerArriveDepart
1Garry GilbertMtn RD2154doublegranchNorth Trail
Yes4th9th
2Anthony & Andrea FinneyAZ2791awfinneyBig Horn
Yes5th8th
3Jim Arganbright & JeiAZ2342jarganBig Horn
Yes4th8th
4Shelley & Howard BlakeNM1367Rockin_Dollar_BGateway
Yes4th8th
5Gregg & Linda WibbelsCO1898gwalterSilverardo
Yes5th9th
6Terry & Shiela SprayberryNM3156RodPittmanLandmark
Yes4th9th
7Dareld & Sue KeetchNM2839dkeetc1Big Country
Yes4th9th
8Jeanne CoxAZ2058jwcoxNorth Trail
Yes4th8th
9Lou & Betty DickTX1941Lou_and_BetteBig Horn
Yes2nd9th
10Ted & Ann RisselAZ2966tedrisselLandmark
Yes3rd9th
11Steve & Ginger AhrensAZ1329ChiefaretNorth Trail
No5th8th
12Richard & Vicki AllenAZ2840RVallenBig Country
No5th8th
13Len & Susan TrujilloNV2810RoadJunkieBig Horn
No
14Auquie & Cheryl HenryNM3203AkrebelBig Horn
Yes5th8th

Last edited:

Ron-Cookie

Hey Garry..... We want in... Add us to the list of attendees for the New Mexico Rally! We will roll in ono the 4th and out on the 9th...

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We will plan on being there too. Also put us down for the dinner. See you Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Larry&LyndaSmith

Past New Mexico Chapter Leaders
Hi Garry:

Schedule us in on the 4th and out on the 9th. Also, we will be attending the dinner. Great choice in "Old Town".

Lynda and Larry Smith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jwcox

Count me in for this one. Will arrive on the 4th and leave on the 8th. I'd also like to go to dinner on Saturday night.

Lou_and_Bette

Garry, Bette and I would like to attend the rally. We would like to stay 2 May to 9 May, and count us in on the dinner. Will you be handling the reservations for the campground?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
With this being the weekend before the Colorado rally, we probably won't be able to make this one (probably can't get both weekends off from work).

We'll see as we get closer to the deadline!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Garry, Bette and I would like to attend the rally. We would like to stay 2 May to 9 May, and count us in on the dinner. Will you be handling the reservations for the campground?

[Lou & Bette.....Welcome and thanks for joining this event......yes I will handle all reservations and post when everyone needs to call in for a deposit. Got you down for the dinner as well....Safe Travels....]

Doublegranch

This "Thread" is very quiet....Hey NM Chapter Members...let's get you signed up for this Rally!!!!
This is a beautiful RV Resort featuring like minded Heartland Owners wanting to share stories and meet new friends..

Lou_and_Bette

This rally will be the start of our "western" adventure. We plan on spending May through October in the Southwest this year. We have the month on September booked at the park where the Utah rally is being held. We will probably spend the month of May in New Mexico and would love to hear suggestions on where to stay and what to see/do in this state.

Doublegranch

Lou & Bette:

I am sure someone from the New Mexico Chapter will respond to help you out. My knowledge of actual RV sites for the NM is limited to just a few cities.
Send me a PM if you don't get any help.

JohnD

With this being the weekend before the Colorado rally, we probably won't be able to make this one (probably can't get both weekends off from work).

We'll see as we get closer to the deadline!

We are still in the 'maybe' stage . . .

As much as we want to come down there for this one, we are not sure if we can get the time off that close to the Colorado HOC Rally the following weekend to do both of them.

I'll let you know!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Lou & Bette, we are looking forward to meeting you at the NM Rally. The CO chapter is hosting our rally on May 12-15 in Buena Vista, CO which is about 300 miles north. Several of us are attending both rallies and would be happy to have you join us. There is quite a bit to see in Northern NM and this might give you a chance to hit the Santa Fe, Taos, and Angel Fire areas during May. The link to the CO rally is in my signature at the bottom.

JohnD

Lou & Bette, we are looking forward to meeting you at the NM Rally. The CO chapter is hosting our rally on May 12-15 in Buena Vista, CO which is about 300 miles north. Several of us are attending both rallies and would be happy to have you join us. There is quite a bit to see in Northern NM and this might give you a chance to hit the Santa Fe, Taos, and Angel Fire areas during May. The link to the CO rally is in my signature at the bottom.

Taos, NM is one of our favorite places to go camping . . .

It's been about six years since our last visit . . . might have to fit that one in next year!

Maybe an HOC Rally there in the near future?????

Lou_and_Bette

Gregg, hitting the Colorado rally is doable,so Bette is making reservations for 9-16 May. We will change our thinking and visit Colorado for a month and then back to NM. So, we now need suggestions for Colorado things to see and do.

Doublegranch

Lou & Bette:
Happy you are joining the Colo Rally as well. I will be leaving NM for the Co Rally, perhaps we can caravan, there might be another rig or two joining as well.

Ann&Ted

Hi Garry, I have no idea if my first attempt to enter this thread took, so I will try again.

Please sign Ann and I up for this Rally to arrive on Tuesday May 3rd and depart on Monday May 9th. Ann and I spent almost 3 weeks at the American RV resort last June when our old 5th wheel broke down and we purchased our new Landmark 365. We will also be able to say hello to our friends at La Mesa RV, which is right across the interstate from the Resort.

Thanks much,
Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.