Introduction - Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Lyle and Nancy Mercer (travelin2) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the Pennsylvania Chapter in the Northeast Region. This chapter includes the entire state of Pennsylvania.

Lyle and Nancy have already scheduled their first Chapter Rally for May 2016 in Mifflinburg, PA. If you can, make plans to join them.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders, Lyle and Nancy!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Lyle & Nancy. Thanks so much for taking the lead. Can't wait for Mifflinburg.

See ya soon.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Lyle and Nancy. Thanks for taking the rein as Chapter Leaders. Have fun

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Lyle and Nancy. thanks for stepping up to Chapter Leader. Enjoy your time.

jbeletti

Lyle and Nancy - it was great to meet you at the PA rally earlier this month. Congratulations and thank you for taking on the role of PA Chapter Leaders. Enjoy the experience.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats from SWLA. Hope to meet y'all next summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
congratulations to the both of you. Hope to have the pleasure of attending one of your rallies in the future

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Lyle and Nancy! Thank you for stepping up and taking on the leadership challenge!

Rod

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations Lyle and Nancy looking forward to coming to your rally next year, PA is in good hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you all for the congratulatory welcomes to the PA Chapter Leader role. Nancy and I will do our best to promote the HOC and encourage lots of campfire stories and laughter.
We're looking forward to the 2016 season and the Northeast Region rallies. All of them should be awesome.
Plan on attending as many as you can. We'll see you around the campfire !!!

Lyle

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Congrats Lyle and Nancy! Hope to see at a Rally next summer -- maybe ours?

Thanks for stepping up.

travelin2

Congrats Lyle and Nancy! Hope to see at a Rally next summer -- maybe ours?

Thanks for stepping up.

Would certainly enjoy coming to an Ohio rally but unfortunately your '16 event conflicts with Nancy's annual family reunion.
Maybe you can come to PA in May...!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

Congratulations Lyle and Nancy. Thanks for taking the rein as Chapter Leaders. Have fun

Lyle and Nancy - it was great to meet you at the PA rally earlier this month. Congratulations and thank you for taking on the role of PA Chapter Leaders. Enjoy the experience.

See ya'll in Nashville in a few weeks.

Currently in Myrtle Beach