Status
Not open for further replies.

OEFVET

Making scrapple for breakfast
826b8e405d39c649dd833262b4c010ba.jpg

Sent by NY Horse Holder

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Home, unfortunately, from a fulfilling PA Campout. Lots of fellowship with our HL friends and no shortage of bountiful nourishment !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Home, unfortunately, from a fulfilling PA Campout. Lots of fellowship with our HL friends and no shortage of bountiful nourishment !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, tried my first red and white hot dog from Rochester. My first slice of Scrapple from Delaware. And my first Bagel from New York.
Need I go on......

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Oh yeah, and probably the best sticky bun I've ever had.
And the Lasagna rolls
And some fancy Massachusetts bake beans
And pulled pork
And homemade Mac n Cheese
And Cheesecake
And Meatloaf
And more baked goods

Don't get me started on BREAKFAST!!!!

jbeletti

This camp-out looked like a LOT of fun. I recognize almost everyone in the pics too. Sounds like some amazing eats were had too!

OEFVET

And don't forget the delectable scrapple for breakfast potluck. Yummy

Sent by NY Horse Holder

chaplady

Home today fire n friends were great last night. Camp out was fantastic as always. GreT to see friends of ole & new. See you all in July. Liz & Bill

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
We made it to Writhville,Va only 3 more hours left tomorrow. Hope everyone made it home safely

We are home safe and sound and hope you make it to Tenn. the same way. See you down the road pal and enjoyed the past weekend with you folks.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
What a great campout they seem to get better each year! It was great to see so many old friends and meet new ones as well. Looking forward to a wonderful 2016 camping season and hope to see many of you along the way. Mifflinburg, PA here we come!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I made it home last night at 6pm with out any of the traffic or "business issues" that delayed my trip down to PA. I had a great time at the camp out and meeting new people and reconnecting with everyone else. What would a camping trip be without some kind of repair needing to be made. I want to Thank Duan for crawling around and feeling for leaks in my plumbing - replaced the stock bathroom faucet with a household quality one last fall and it seems like the connection to the hot water side got cross threaded and was leaking ... drip drip drip ... a little re-plumbing and some new pex fittings and everything was water tight again under the sink ...

Now to find out where the water leak ( outside ) is coming from that has me replacing a large part of the kitchen floor later this fall. As Duane said, it may not be a good excuse but it is an excuse to install hardwood floors in the Rig! :(

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.