EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Chattanooga - 9/23/2016 to 9/25/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Were in MB and for how long? MB is our winter home?

We go to Myrtle Beach Travel Park off Kings Road. We'll be there for a month beginning the week right after this rally. That's why we thinking of coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
We made our reservation this morning. We are coming in on 9/22 and leaving on 9/26 on site #118. Can't wait to see everyone!

VKTalley

The Traveling Talleys are working our travel schedule to see if we can fit this one into our schedule along with the Kentucky rally. :)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We hope the Talleys can make it. It wouldn't be a rally without ya'll.

travelin2

The Mercers from PA will be arriving on Thursday 9/22, 4 nights. No site # given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Lyle and Nancy - glad your schedule worked out that ya'll can come to the TN shindig on your way to Myrtle Beach. I'll get your site number within a week or two. Travel safely and see ya down the road.

travelin2

I'll get your site number within a week or two. Travel safely and see ya down the road.

Peggy just said she'd put us on a 50A site along with the other Club registrants !! Soooo...

Lyle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nabo

Tennessee Valley Railroad.jpg For those train buffs, come to Chattanooga and ride the Tennessee Valley Railroad.

Would love to make it to this rally since the campground is one of our favorites - and we love Chattanooga. But we are attending another group camp with some friends that weekend. Maybe we'll catch you at the next one. God bless you all!

Nabo

Because of the Southeast Region Rally, I haven't had time to work on a schedule for this September rally. Will start to work on it soon.

Byrd,

Van and Donna Vineyard will be attending this rally in September. I will call and make the reservations tomorrow, with plans to arrive on 09/22 and depart on 09/25. I was just reading the posts on this thread and we are both interested in riding the Incline Railway, so count us in for that! We are enjoying the Southeast Region Rally in Sevierville and are looking forward to the state rally!

Last edited:

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
The Blackford's are in! We're in site 106 and will arrive on 9/23. Departing on 9/25. Sheila and I are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.