EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Chattanooga - 9/23/2016 to 9/25/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

haulinem

Nathan & Byrd, Grace and I will be in site#147 and arriving the night of 21 Sep. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out. See ya then if not sooner.

Terry Vinson

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still have room for more folks at the rally?

Thanks
Chris

Chris, I just made my reservations and am sure there is room for more so come join us.

Terry Vinson

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We are so glad the Vinsons and Blackfords are registered and coming to the rally.

2014 new graphics bighorn.jpg Who else wants to joins in the fun

- - - Updated - - -

Chris - yes there are plenty of room. You can register anytime so just let us know when you do.

Nabo

civil war.jpg What a great area to have a rally with all the Civil War Battlegrounds nearby. From Lookout Mountain to Chickamauga Battlegrounds, this area is rich in history which molded our Nation. Downtown Chattanooga is another treat in itself with the Tennessee Aquarium and the river walk. Go ahead and book early.

Bobemuzzy

Nebo

Barb & Bob Mansolino will be at the rally. We will arrive on Sept 22 and leave on Sept 26. We are looking to seeing everybody.

Nabo

Bob - can't wait to see both you and Barb. Somehow at all the different rallies, we haven't gotten to talk with ya'll. Will make a major point this time.

Nabo

As of right now, all campsites are temporary. The campground is working to have all of the Heartland folks together therefore some might be moved closer together near the cutoff time to have all of us in one area. They would prefer not to give campsite assignments given out right now. All of the sites will be on the left side of the campground in the 50 amp area. A better idea of assignments will be in the middle to end of August.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Nathan,My wife and I have a new Landmark Orlando on order.It is not due in to the dealer till around the second week of July.We would like to attend the rally in Chattanooga since we will be in Atlanta the week before that.This would be our first rally.Can we sign up for it now or do we have to wait until we get it and have a vin # and offically become a HOC menber. Thanks Frank Sandidge

Nabo

Congratulations on your new Orlando. That's our favorite floor plan of all of the LM365s. You can go ahead and register with the campground now for the rally. As far as signing up for the HOC, you will have to have your vin #. My suggestion is to wait until the dealer get notification of the coach is going on line (they are given the vin # at the time) or upon when the coach is delivered to the dealership. With it being so new - Of course an open house will need to be in order in that all of us like to see the brand new coaches. Let us know when she gets in and how your PDI inspection goes. Again Congrats.

franks1

Thanks Nathan,I will register for the rally tomorrow.Looking forward to becoming a member and meeting new friends .

franks1

Just register for the rally today.We will be arriving on 9/21 and departing on 9/26. This will be our first rally.We will have a Landmark Orlando ,which we are suppose to pick up the middle of July.We are Frank and Sharon Sandidge from S.Florida now, at that time we will be full timing.

MCTalley

We are officially reserved. Arriving Monday, September 19 and leaving a week later on Monday, September 26.

Nabo

Welcome Frank and Sharon. We are so glad to have you coming to the TN Rally. Let us know when your Orlando comes in and how your first shake down run goes.

Malcolm - so glad your schedule works out that you and Valerie can come. Maybe this time you wont have to deal with getting a new coach like ya'll had to coming to the Nashville Rally. I might also might ask for a little assistance from you guys.

redkat

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that Milton and Kathy Burton (redkat) will be at the rally in Chattanooga! We will be arriving on September 21! See you there!!!

Nabo

Milton - we are so glad to have both you and Kathy at the rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Also coming are new TN members to the club Allan & Edress Stump. Welcome and can't wait to see you new Big Horn.

MCTalley

Malcolm - so glad your schedule works out that you and Valerie can come. Maybe this time you wont have to deal with getting a new coach like ya'll had to coming to the Nashville Rally. I might also might ask for a little assistance from you guys.

We're hoping to hold onto the current rig for a while. We still have the other one as a backup.

Be glad to help out, just let us know what y'all need.

Status
Not open for further replies.