EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmac

This sounds like fun Garry, put us down. John & Debi MacVie ,the step kids from California, but belong in AZ. Bighorn

- - - Updated - - -

Garry, that will be the day before and after, June 4 to June 12 tks

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
John:

Late departures pending if they have an event after our Rally....so it will be pending on the 12th....
You are not the step child...you are full blooded in my mind.....Welcome!

skyguy

No problem we can move to a KOA camp to visit with family if we can't stay there.

Betty - You might also consider Lake Pueblo as an alternative camping spot. 15 minutes from the fairgrounds. Look at Arkansas Point, it's on the south side of the reservoir. Wide open campground, pull throughs. Great views. Busy on weekends , but wide open during the week. Reservations open 6 months early.

Garry - put us down , 4th thru 11th. Hope Cheyenne has a "soft mouth", otherwise she will be bringing you empty beer cans!

Al and Rexann

chiefaret

We will be there with bells on, if they have guards at the entrance I will not be able to get in cause you spelled our name incorrectly in the list. :angel:

Doublegranch

Steve: Between JohnD's chaps, your "Bells" and Dakota making computer entry errors.....I am not sure I can take all this excitement...
Name corrected and you can have a word with Dakota later.....

- - - Updated - - -

Al....I think I am in trouble as Cheyenne really likes beer! Not that I give it to her, but she loves licking the bottles when I put one down...
Now if she could bring me a bottle unopened...that would be great!

rjr6150

Garry
Please add Randy & Kathy to the list along with a cart. We'll arrive the 4th through the 11th

Doublegranch

Thread update....
Note: Early arrivals on the 3rd will be reserved for only the RAT team due to all the set up and planning we need to do.
Early arrival for the attendees will be the 4th......Late departures should not be an issue for a few days after the Rally as the Fairgrounds
feel no events will book until the later part of the week we are ending the Rally....So late departures should be good through
the middle of the week....I will continue to show late departures as requested but just note they are all pending until closer to our Rally....

ZonieLD

Garry,
Hope all is well with you and the girls. Jane and I are looking forward to picking up our new to us 2013 Landmark Key Largo on 11/12 from La Mesa RV in Phoenix. Wondering if this Regional Rally is closed to folks living outside the confines of the Mountain Chapter? Might be interesting to keep it in mind.
Larry Davidson

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Garry,
Hope all is well with you and the girls. Jane and I are looking forward to picking up our new to us 2013 Landmark Key Largo on 11/12 from La Mesa RV in Phoenix. Wondering if this Regional Rally is closed to folks living outside the confines of the Mountain Chapter? Might be interesting to keep it in mind.
Larry Davidson

Nope!

This rally is open to any and all Heartland Owner's Club members!

By the way . . . Arizona is part of the mountain chapter!

Doublegranch

Garry,
Larry Davidson

[Larry & Jane: This would not be a Rally without you! Of course you are invited....THIS RALLY IS FOR EVERY HOC MEMBER...Not just the Mountain Region Members.....
By the way....you are part of the Mountain Region.....AZ, CO, NM, MT, UT & WY, make up the Mountain Region. I have you down....]

In follow up to your question.....Cheyenne is going to classed every Friday evening...She will get her "training vest" in Jan and then be able to go everywhere with Dakota and me. Her testing will be sometime the first half of 2016...she will have 3 Federal approved tests for Service Animals and when she passes, will get her "big Girl" vest like Dakota....Can't wait... See you in Feb for the Tucson Rodeo Rally...

Doublegranch

Just confirmed Spradley Ford of Pueblo will sponsor two mornings for Coffee & Rolls. They will have new
Trucks for test driving from Wednesday - Saturday on the oval track set up on the Carnival Lot.
It appears Spradley Chevy approval will be forth coming as well.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
It is good to see the local businesses willing to sponsor some of our events. Hopefully more will join in. Thanks for you hard work Garry.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow, 2018! I can barely plan ahead to 2016. But sign up Gus and Debra Funderburg, "Boatto5er", Landmark, arrive Jun 4, depart Jun 11. HOC # 1054. Coming 1675 miles from Virginia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Wow...this is exciting and we are honored to have your presence for this exciting Rally!
Be sure to keep watching the first posting as I will be adding as we go along.
Safe Travels! Can't wait to meet you guys...

Doublegranch

Mark & Kristy...
Welcome! You will be getting more details in the coming months....Mystery Murder Night!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.