Excited New Owners!!

smellkat1

We just picked up our 2008 North Trail RLS 28ft. The quality goes beyond what we expected. We Hooked it up to our 1/2 ton F150 and it hauled like a dream. Hardly could tell it was hooked up. Outfitting it is like moving into a new house. Only if you dont' like your neighbors you can just move.

whitney

We just got our 31RED on Monday. We will probably take it out next weekend. I know exactly what you mean about moving in! I have to go shopping so I can get all new stuff! My husband towed ours with a Nissan Titan Crew Cab extended bed and he said it towed much easier than the 18 foot TT we had previously. Happy camping to you!

Forrest Fetherolf

We just got our 31RED on Monday. We will probably take it out next weekend. I know exactly what you mean about moving in! I have to go shopping so I can get all new stuff! My husband towed ours with a Nissan Titan Crew Cab extended bed and he said it towed much easier than the 18 foot TT we had previously. Happy camping to you!

whitney,

Congratulations on your new RV.............hopefully you will join us @ the Las Vegas Heartland Owners rally Sept 26-28. Rally info attached.

Forrest - Nevada Chapter Leader

Attachments

• Heartland Owners Rally.pdf
    78.7 KB · Views: 4

jcd8822

Joseph
Congratulations and have a blast this summer with your new rig. Before you know it you will be out RVing every weekend. That is what happened to us. so we became full timers.

Joseph
Sealy, TX