2009 Bighorn MSRP

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I just looked at the msrp sheet that was posted by Jim and compared it to the 2006 sheet that I have. I was very surprised to see the price of my 3400 would be lower today than when I bought it new in 2006. Hmmm!:rolleyes:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Ray, the other Ray, I guess to more they build the cheaper they get. BTW, it also seems that they get better. Bob:D:D:eek:

sJv

I just looked at the msrp sheet that was posted by Jim and compared it to the 2006 sheet that I have. I was very surprised to see the price of my 3400 would be lower today than when I bought it new in 2006. Hmmm!:rolleyes:

Ray, did you include the King of the Mountain package, which I am guessing is not optional?

-steve

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ray, did you include the King of the Mountain package, which I am guessing is not optional?

-steve
That's an interesting question. I asked it when I placed my order. It seems they add the cost then deduct it. In other words, I was told it's part of the "base price". Either that or our dealer lost a lot of money. If you look at the list of standard items in the brochure, everything in that package is standard.

sJv

That's an interesting question. I asked it when I placed my order. It seems they add the cost then deduct it. In other words, I was told it's part of the "base price". Either that or our dealer lost a lot of money. If you look at the list of standard items in the brochure, everything in that package is standard.

The Sundance models have a similar $5738 "Sundance package", which is also deducted. I am guessing it's a way to inflate MSRP for the dealers. It sounds like a shady practice to me and I wish Heartland didn't do it.

-steve

DennisZ

I just updated my old 2006 Bighorn price list in Excel to reflect the new prices Jim posted, so it makes it real easy to see what the MSRP will be for your rig and what kind of discounts you can get.

Dennis

Attachments

• 2009_Heartland_Bighorn_Cost_Builder_Sheet.xls
    78 KB · Views: 156

sJv

I just updated my old 2006 Bighorn price list in Excel to reflect the new prices Jim posted, so it makes it real easy to see what the MSRP will be for your rig and what kind of discounts you can get.

Dennis

I have a similar spreadsheet for 2009 Sundance pricing, but no where near as slick! Very nicely done, Dennis!

-steve

Dave

Traveling Two
Sundance Spreadsheet

I have a similar spreadsheet for 2009 Sundance pricing, but no where near as slick! Very nicely done, Dennis!

-steve

Steve,
Does your Sundance pricing spreadsheet include the Sundance 3300SK? If it does I would like a copy. Thanks in advance.

Dave

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
I found Jims PDF on prices were can I find the spreadsheets with prices?
Thanks
Wayne

sJv

I found Jims PDF on prices were can I find the spreadsheets with prices?
Thanks
Wayne

There is a link in Dennis' post to his spreadsheet. Here it is again:

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=2272&d=1210517459

Dave, PM me your email address and I'll send you my pricing spreadsheet. It's not as fancy as Dennis', but it has the info you're looking for!

-steve

Dave

Traveling Two
Email Address

There is a link in Dennis' post to his spreadsheet. Here it is again:

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=2272&d=1210517459

Dave, PM me your email address and I'll send you my pricing spreadsheet. It's not as fancy as Dennis', but it has the info you're looking for!

-steve

Thanks Steve..email is 24dave@sc.rr.com. Do you live near San Diego?

Dave

N9MB

Dennis
Thanks Dennis, slick spread sheet!