Traveling to the "HEARTLAND OWNERS RALLY"

jimtoo

We are in Eureka Springs, Ark now. Staying at the Wonderlust RV Park for Sat and Sun nights. The people are nice, the camp is clean, but the sites are not the best. Going to take the shuttle trolley tomorrow and look at all the sights here. Should be in Branson Monday by noon or close.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Jim & Bette, have a safe trip and enjoy Branson. I wish we could have made this rally. Next year for sure. See you thiis Winter I'm sure.

jimtoo

Hi Ray and Lin, we have had a good trip, no problems except where Bette has almost pulled the door handle off and stomped a hole in the floor on all these hills and crooked roads from IH 540 on hwy 62 going to Eureka Springs, Ark. Very crooked and hilly, not a fun drive, but we made it safe and sound. She is not a fan of height and curvey roads.

Have a good summer and will look forward to seeing you guys this next winter in CC.

jbeletti

Hi Jim and Bette,

We saw a Sundance on our way to Branson. Pulled off for some lunch and there it was. It was Rick (TRAVELER07) and Blanca! We had a two unit convoy from Bloomington, IL until the top of St. Louis. We went west on 270 to the KOA in Granite City, IL and they continued south and ended south of St. Louis a good way towards Springfield, MO.

We're camping with Jim (jnphobe) and Patti from Erie, PA. We went to dinner last night and had a nice time. Heading out of here at 10 am to arrive in Branson around 3:30 to get weighed (trailer - not me!).

Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'll be leaving Houston on Wednesday morning, bright and early with Ricky and Dee Cobb. We plan to stay overnight in Hot Springs at the Cloud Nine RV Park and should pull into Branson some time Thursday morning.

sgtbigb

Branson bound

Left San Antonio Saturday morn arrived at Koa in Olbert Ok, nice park, very reason price, Sunday,Up and on the road for Fort Smith-Alam KOA . Arrived around 1 pm. Okay park, but charged extra $3.00 for Internet!:<! Looking forward to be in Branson by noon! None Wow I am averaging 12.6 MPG with wind at my back. Cheapest diesel @ $4.45

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
We are staying at Peculiar Park tonight, I mean come on, how could we not? lol,,, will be in Branson Wednesday afternoon,,, see you all there, Lizzy

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
On our way to Branson and spending the night at the Little Rock KOA. Park is nice. There is a Big Country here but we didn't talk to them. They have Maryland license pltes. Should be arriving in Branson tomorrow. We didn't see many RV of any type on the roads. Guess the fuel prices got them too. See yall soo.
:)

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Come on in, Jim. Your spot is waiting. The KOA is starting to rock. Have a safe trip and see you soon.

Princess Kathleen

Hello to the Rally
We are traveling the Oregon Trail. Will miss all the good fellowship, partying, and food. But we will see ya next year

PK