EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

I always stay at Gettysburg Battlefield resort so I have never had to go through town yet. We get to stay there for 15 bucks a night.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes I am cautious. I have been stuck before and I didn't like it much

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Alright, 8 confirmed rally attendees already, 4 others have indicated they plan to join us, and this event is next year, months away!!!
Heartlanders sure do like their rallies...

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Lyle & Nancy...let me introduce my wife Dawn and I. Were members from New Jersey and proud owners of a Bighorn. We just booked site #6 for next April...very much looking foward to it. Looking forward to meeting everyone at Spring Gulch

-Ira & Dawn

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hi Lyle & Nancy...let me introduce my wife Dawn and I. Were members from New Jersey and proud owners of a Bighorn. We just booked site #6 for next April...very much looking foward to it. Looking forward to meeting everyone at Spring Gulch

-Ira & Dawn

Hey Ira,
Let me give you a little bit of a warning. These rallies can become addictive. So come at your own risk. LOL. One leads into two, two into three and then it's all downhill.

See ya soon.

travelin2

-Ira & Dawn

Good news.
We'll see you at Spring Gulch

Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Jim and Terry Ginn and Lawrence and Jackie Lester both from Delaware with be with us.

travelin2

04/17 arrive
04/23 depart

Creek side huh??? Mid April but that far back in the trees, maybe no view of that southern sky! Google Earth it. Their cable is pretty basic.
28d0682ec7958fe7ef4f225c4edb5ff1.jpg

Either way, glad to have you guys!

Last edited:

Bones

Lyle,

The Kline's are in. We will keep you posted as the girls dance schedule comes out later this year. We were placed on Site #65 with the potential to move over to one of the 30 amp sites if the weather is on the cool side. She said that she will join our site to your group. Looking forward to see you guys there. Our stay times are 4/21 to 4/23. Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.