EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Wisconsin Dells - 8/10/2017 to 8/13/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Bob, the entrance to the park is N43.58544 and W89.82031

You can't miss it. Big sign on WI State Hwy 23 (exit 89) after getting off Interstate telling you the entrance is 1/4 mile ahead and signs at the entrance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and I regret that we will not be attending the Wisconsin Rally again this year due to Dan's health issues. He will be going in for a total right hip replacement.
There will be another total hip replacement after the right hip is healed. We will miss everyone and will be thinking of all the fun everyone is having.

Dan and Karen Halvorsen
North Central Region Director

boatto5er

Hi, sorry y'all won't be here. I just had a total right hip replacement on June 5. Hopefully, your recovery will go as well as mine has. If y'all have any questions from someone who just went through it, feel free to PM me. Best wishes.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I have uploaded the Gun Range Photos to my Drop Bucket.. Use this link to go to the Box.
If you have a problem please let me know. I will post a few on FB.

Click here for the Drop Box Link

There are 91 photos. If you would like all of them come see me and I will try to get you a copy off of a jump drive.

BC

- - - Updated - - -

BTW.. If you haven't seen it by now here is a photo of my New Pickup. OH... I had some work done on my 2008 Bighorn..

DSC_0842.jpgDSC_0608.jpg

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Nice photos of the gun range. I like the new look of your trailer. Who did it for you?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wow, now that's an attention getter, Bob! How was it done?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Another awesome Wisconsin rally is in the books.
Thanks Terry and Jackie for the great job that you did in putting this together.

Peace
Dave

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Wow, now that's an attention getter, Bob! How was it done?

I was having repair done to my Bedroom slide which included some fiber glass repair causing the outside to look splotchie (SP)... I mentioned to the repair persons that I would need to find someone to paint the trailer. They piped up and said they could and gave me a quote I could afford, but I had to take a deep breath after words. Then when I got back to McKinney I contacted I Candy Grafix I had previous business with and they took my photo and made the graphic on the back. They do wrapping for cars and such.

Nice photos of the gun range. I like the new look of your trailer. Who did it for you?

I like it also Jay, but it is a bit bland to others. I plan to add more graphics in the future but I need to save my pennies to add more. The slide repair and the painting was done by All Star RV Repair in Eustace, Texas. Near Gun Barrel TX. They took the bedroom slide completely out and repaired it. Others I asked couldn't do it. As I said above I Candy Graphics in Prosper TX did the Bobcat on the back. I asked them to make it look like the Bobcat was in a cave or such. I think they did a good job. It looks like there is a hole in the back of the trailer and you can see the Bobcat through it.
I'm glad you like the new look. At least you can't miss me when I come into a campground.

BC

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Thank you Terry and Jackie for an exceptional rally. Melinda and I learned a lot and enjoyed meeting so many new friends. It was especially welcoming to hear Rocky Top played both Friday and Saturday 👍

We we spoke to a number of people who are considering our Tennessee Rally next April in Sevierville. For your convenience the link is https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...le-4-26-2018-to-4-29-2018?p=552240#post552240

Another awesome Wisconsin rally is in the books.
Thanks Terry and Jackie for the great job that you did in putting this together.

Peace
Dave

happykraut

Well I guess you could say its all over. Thanks a bunch to Terry, Jakie and crew for putting on an outstanding rally. See you next year if the lord is willing and the creeks don't rise. Also a big thanks to the management.

boatto5er

Great rally Terry! Thanks for allowing us Southern interlopers to attend. Glad we were able to work it into our tour schedule.

mytruc

I was having repair done to my Bedroom slide which included some fiber glass repair causing the outside to look splotchie (SP)... I mentioned to the repair persons that I would need to find someone to paint the trailer. They piped up and said they could and gave me a quote I could afford, but I had to take a deep breath after words. Then when I got back to McKinney I contacted I Candy Grafix I had previous business with and they took my photo and made the graphic on the back. They do wrapping for cars and such.

I like it also Jay, but it is a bit bland to others. I plan to add more graphics in the future but I need to save my pennies to add more. The slide repair and the painting was done by All Star RV Repair in Eustace, Texas. Near Gun Barrel TX. They took the bedroom slide completely out and repaired it. Others I asked couldn't do it. As I said above I Candy Graphics in Prosper TX did the Bobcat on the back. I asked them to make it look like the Bobcat was in a cave or such. I think they did a good job. It looks like there is a hole in the back of the trailer and you can see the Bobcat through it.
I'm glad you like the new look. At least you can't miss me when I come into a campground.

BC
Thanks so much for the great photos you took. You did a nice job. It was a fun time, great rally. Thanks also to Terry & crew for providing w wonderful rally!
Dave & Karen Campbell

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks Terry and team ! this was Kenny and I first WI rally and boy did we have fun .. Thank you again Terry !!

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Thank you all who attended this year's Wisconsin rally from my rally team, Jackie and me. It was our pleasure to make a great rally for you all! See you all next year and safe travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.