Reclining Chair 2015 Bighorn

Hi,

We are in the process of buying a used 2015 Bighorn 3875FB. The owner took out one of the recliners and replaced it with a La-Z-Boy. They sold the chair. Does anyone know how or where we could purchase another chair? I would like the furniture to match. The color is dark brown.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Chris

danemayer

Hi ChrisBaker,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Are you trying to buy another original recliner? If so, you might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have the VIN # ready. They may be able to point you to the recliner manufacturer.

But it might be easier to get a matching La-Z-Boy.

Pizzaguy

We took our chairs out of both Bighorns we owned and put in Lazy Boys. Put original ones back in when we traded. Too bad Heartland can't see the chairs are junk and put in Lazy Boys like some other manufacturers in the same price class do.

MTPockets

You will be much better off to 'not' buy the original furniture.. There are lots of much better quality options at furniture stores. Just take your maximum measurements and go shopping.

DaveTyler

Hello Chris, I normally do not post much but reading this thread I thought I might give my two cents. I too have a 2015 3875FB. If you were close I would think about giving you my chairs. The word to describe them is "Junk". At least mine are. To get one to work I have to crawl under and fiddle with. Pay attention what the others have been saying and buy you a couple of Lazy Boys or anything is better! Good luck with your Big Horn! Welcome to the Heartland family. Hope to meet you at a rally!! Dave

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We recently got rid of our original chairs and bought two Ashley "Signature Design" chairs. They are much more comfortable and time will tell how they last.

Mimi77

I am looking at a 2011 Greystone 29 mk and one of the off white footstools is missing. If those are the chairs you all say are not comfortable then I won't stress about trying to replace it. Anyone know the chairs I'm talking about ? Off white and look like Euro style?

danemayer

I am looking at a 2011 Greystone 29 mk and one of the off white footstools is missing. If those are the chairs you all say are not comfortable then I won't stress about trying to replace it. Anyone know the chairs I'm talking about ? Off white and look like Euro style?

Hi Mimi77,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Furniture changes from model to model and from year to year. 2017 models are shipping now, so it could be pretty hard to find a direct replacement for a footstool from 7 years ago.

Comfort is often viewed differently from person to person. If the chairs you're looking at feel good to you, that's probably more important than how they feel to others.

John T Bettencourt

Our Landmark leather recliners fell apart in less than two seasons and we only used them on the weekends. They were junk for such an expensive trailer.