EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 10/5/2017 to 10/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Excellent! See you soon.

Lyle

Okay PALTeam, I registered, be there on Tuesday October 3rd.
We are in for the Blue Gate. Gotta love that place.

Peace
Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks much! Looking forward to it.

Lyle

Please add JoAnn and Larry McCullen, member 1060, to the list. We will arrive on Oct 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet! Thanks.

Lyle

made our reservations today. Arriving with Rv on the 6th departing on the morning of the 9th. Life is good.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
we are in for the Blue Gate. We discussed golf in Michigan and are looking for best weather day, Wednesday or Thursday. not really interested in either seminars. will also bring you coffee cups, maker, cream and sugar.

mytruc

we are in for the Blue Gate. We discussed golf in Michigan and are looking for best weather day, Wednesday or Thursday. not really interested in either seminars. will also bring you coffee cups, maker, cream and sugar.
I'm in for golf either day. I'll be at campground on Tuesday afternoon. Try to get with everybody and maybe set a time and course to play. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Dave and KAREN

"Hi-Viz" Bill

I was part of the MI golf discussion .. Would still be interested IF it works with everyone else .. We arrive on Wed., 10/4/17 !!

thx, BC

PALTeam

Thanks much.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, thanks. Seek you soon.

Lyle

Rick and Dawn Trott #3718 will attend 10/4-10/8-2017

PALTeam

For the Blue Gate Restaurant, we are on 'the list' (aka reservations) for 6:00 pm on Oct 6, under "Heartland" of course. The buffet appeared to be the best option, at $15.99 per person plus tax, tip and drink, separate checks and seated together, so that's what I've asked for.

Family Style is fun, but prices are $21.99 per person and up. Menu dining is the cheapest, but we probably wouldn't sit together and it would take a lot longer (and Blue Gate doesn't do adult beverages, so waiting would be less pleasant ;-)

Everybody OK with the buffet?

Lyle

CoveredWagon

For the Blue Gate Restaurant, we are on 'the list' (aka reservations) for 6:00 pm on Oct 6, under "Heartland" of course. The buffet appeared to be the best option, at $15.99 per person plus tax, tip and drink, separate checks and seated together, so that's what I've asked for.

Family Style is fun, but prices are $21.99 per person and up. Menu dining is the cheapest, but we probably wouldn't sit together and it would take a lot longer (and Blue Gate doesn't do adult beverages, so waiting would be less pleasant ;-)

Lyle

Buffet is good for the two of us. It's about meeting folks, food is just a filler 😉

kkamshop

buffet is fine
If you early arrivals are looking for a good place to eat we highly recommend The Copper Top near Wolcottville.

mytruc

Lyle
Sounds good to us. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Dave and Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.