We are Heartland owners at last!!

RVFun4Us

We are jumping for joy right now! We became Heartland Big Horn owners this afternoon! We are so excited we can hardly stand it! We purchased the 3055RL and will take delivery of it next week. From the first moment of reading about the Heartland 5th wheels we knew that one was in our future! Today, it finally happened and as you can probably we see we are a bit giddy over the whole thing.
Thank you Heartland for creating such a superior product! Hopefully, we will see some of you on this board at a Heartland Rally.:)
New Signature line:
Bob & Sheri
Big Horn 3055 RL:D

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland family. I know you will enjoy your BH. Happy camping to you.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Say folks, welcome to the Heartland family!! I hope you enjoy your BH as much as we do ours.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Welcome! You've got some great HL neighbors up there in OR. Ziggy is in K-Falls and Boatdoc in Bandon. We'll be coming thru in a couple weeks as well. If you need anything, just give a holler to one of us "neighbors".
Happy camping!

RVFun4Us

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome! We are countin' the days until we take delivery of our new baby! It is so nice to be a part of a forum with such wonderfully friendly helpful people!

cjbearden

Visitor
Welcome Bob and Sheri to the great Heartland Family. Your extended family is a great group of folks so don't be strangers. Hope to see you at a Rally. Enjoy the BH (sniff, sniff). Kinda miss our BH emblem - ram is my sign! But made up for it when we traded for the new Dodge Ram to pull our new Augusta! :D:D:D Yippeee! Know how you feel with that giddy feeling.

CJ

deee2

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! We haven't even slept in ours yet, but have been out 'playing' in it a lot! It's all loaded up, all the screws checked/tightened, etc. etc. We're still waiting for the hitch to be installed... why does time go so slooooooooow??????

Enjoy your new Bighorn.. don't you just love the floor plan?

Donna :eek:

RVFun4Us

Steve & Donna, JD & CJ.. Congratulations on your new purchases!!
Yes we do love the floorplan very, very much! Our new baby is everything we have been dreaming of and planning for! I guess it won't seem like it's true until it's parked on our RV pad here at home! Our maiden voyage will be a 6 week trip so guess we'll get to know it quite well! Thank you again for the warm welcome to the Big Horn family!

lamontagne

Congradulations on your 3055 you will love it. We have a 3055 and and we take her out once a month or so, We are going to Colorado in August, Can't wait.
Enjoy your condo

Cindy N Arthur

Chuck Richard

Welcome!

:)

Congratulations and welcome to the family, I'm sure you will enjoy your 3055 as much as we do. Nice to see more Oregon owners, maybe we can get a Pacific Northwest group going in the future.
Chuck and Deb

rob hutch

Congrats, welcome hope you enjoy your mew heartland as much as we do ours. As always ( I have not been a member long ) if you have a question some one usually has an answer. HAPPY CAMPING

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome!!! We're in Klamath Falls too. I think there are a couple of other Heartlands in KF, but they don't get on the forum, so the two of you and us are the only ones. Feel free to ask whatever, but since our 3670 is our 1st RV and you have been RVing for awhile now, you probably don't need help from us. However, there are lots of very knowledgable people on the forum and they have all kinds of answers....
Kristy

RVFun4Us

Hey Ziggy! Glad to see another Big Horn in Klamath Falls! Truthfully, we haven't noticed even one Big Horn here in K Falls as we drive around! Great to have some company!!
Maybe we can form an Oregon chapter if our numbers continue to rise. We've got some great places to meet here in Oregon.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hey Ziggy! Glad to see another Big Horn in Klamath Falls! Truthfully, we haven't noticed even one Big Horn here in K Falls as we drive around! Great to have some company!!
Maybe we can form an Oregon chapter if our numbers continue to rise. We've got some great places to meet here in Oregon.

We do have some great places in Oregon. I could see a group meeting at Diamond Lake, Valley of the Rogue, Seven Feathers, somewhere on the coast like Winchester Bay (we just spent a week there with an ocean view and great weather!), or even someplace around Bend.

The NorCal group has a rally being planned for this Oct. You might want to check that out if you can. We can't go because I'll be back in school and they would get kind of tense if I didn't show up to teach. We did go to the spring rally in Redding and had a good time.

We've seen at least one other Big Horn and two Cyclones in KF. One of the Cyclones is on Mike's RV lot, but it used to be at Pioneer RV Parts. Boatdoc is on the coast around Coos Bay or North Bend. Chuck Richards is in Monmouth I think. So, we're gathering a few Heartland owners in Oregon and there are lots more that just don't come to the forum or don't post while they are here.

Happy Trails!
Kristy

RVFun4Us

Kristy; All the places you mentioned would be great for a Heartland Rendezvous! I know what you mean about Winchester Bay RV Resort, it's fabulous! We were there last year and loved it, can't wait to return!
There is a Cyclone parked on Shasta right now.
I got your invitation thru the forum for a friends list. Don't know if I did it correctly or not. Would love to communicate with you off the forum too!
We'll see if we can make the next PNW Heartland Rally. We are OR State Park Hosts so hope it won't conflict with one of our Hosting assignments.
Sheri

RVFun4Us

Just to let everyone know, we picked up our 3055RL today in Medford, Oregon at River City RV's. We bought there previously and they treated us well. So we towed the Big Horn 75 miles home over the Cascades to Klamath Falls. It pulled very well behind my truck and the truck did the usual slowdown coming up the big hill. But we are elated with the rig and spent most of the night looking over everything, made up the bed and we probably spend most of the next several days inside packing and getting ready for our first trip in one week. We are very excited but will probably have a few questions on some Big Horn features. Thanks to Heartland for putting together a great product.