EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MT, Red Lodge - 9/7/2017 to 9/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomEgenes

Founding Montana Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Jon & Lynette,
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please call Susan at the Red Lodge KOA 406-446-2364 to reserve your spot!
Cheers
Tom & Sherry

Thanks for the reply, we're looking forward to the Montana rally. We wanted to go to Moab but it appears all spots are taken with a few folks on the waiting list so we booked this one instead. I've never been to Montana so it worked out fine.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi,

We're planning on being there from Sep 5 thru Sep 12. Called the KOA, but had to leave a message. Will confirm with them tomorrow. Looking forward to our Western US trip. EDIT: KOA just called. We will be on site #38.

Last edited:

TomEgenes

Hi,

We're planning on being there from Sep 5 thru Sep 12. Called the KOA, but had to leave a message. Will confirm with them tomorrow. Looking forward to our Western US trip. EDIT: KOA just called. We will be on site #38.
Hi Gus & Debra,
We are excited to meet you this September !
Tom & Sherry
Montana Chapter Leaders

rnewk52

Greetings everyone,
We just paid our deposit to the KOA, and will be arriving on
9-7 and depart on 9-10 We will be in site #41.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
-

TomEgenes

Greetings everyone,
We just paid our deposit to the KOA, and will be arriving on
9-7 and depart on 9-10 We will be in site #41.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
-
Hi John & Rita,
Cant't wait to meet you guys! Yeah Wyoming!
Tom & Sherry
Montana Chapter Leaders

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
John & Rita:
Can't wait to see you guys again....we have two couples from Casper at the Koa for the Colo Rally...not part of the rally
but I knew them from days old....

MCTalley

I know we've been on the list for a while now (#3), but we're officially official as of yesterday. Finally got around to making my actual reservations. See you all there! Arriving Thursday, leaving Sunday.

TomEgenes

I know we've been on the list for a while now (#3), but we're officially official as of yesterday. Finally got around to making my actual reservations. See you all there! Arriving Thursday, leaving Sunday.
John and Rita,
Thanks for completing your registration !
Looking forward to seeing you!
Tom & Sherry

Makotech

We would so love to go to this. Trying to figure out how to get off work, not a easy thing to do. Anytime I take time off someone from our headquarters in Maryland must fly out to cover for me which they hate doing without several months notice and a good reason. Working on it.

TomEgenes

We would so love to go to this. Trying to figure out how to get off work, not a easy thing to do. Anytime I take time off someone from our headquarters in Maryland must fly out to cover for me which they hate doing without several months notice and a good reason. Working on it.
We hope you can make it !
Tom & Sherry

Makotech

Good news, was able to get the requested time off and have made the reservation at The Red Lodge KOA. So it looks like we will be joining in.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi Tom, please add our friends, Denny and Cindy McHone to the rally list. They are already registered with the campground. They will be there the same time frame as us: Sep 5-12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Posting for an AZ Member currently in Yellowstone and having problems getting her post completed:
So the following is from Sue D...AZ Chapter

Hi, I'm Sue Due and am looking forward to meeting you at the Red Lodge, MT rally. I just wanted you to know that I am working in The Yellowstone National Park at the Grant Village General store as Cashier in Grocery. If you are traveling through the south end of park on your way, I would love for you to stop in and say "Hi". We have plenty of parking in our lot or the lot in the back. Hope to see you around Labor day.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wish we could make this one, but we'll see some of you in Mancos, Colorado the following weekend for the Mesa Verde HOC Rally!

TomEgenes

Hey John i wish you could make this one too!!!
We will see you next year in Pueblo ......Gary has some video duties for ......us sounds like fun!
Tom and Sherry

We will not be attending this year. Some family emergencies came up requiring me to use my vacation (nope, not retired yet) so I do not have the leave for this trip. Hopefully next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.