EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Columbia - 9/28/2017 to 10/1/2017

Lakota Wolf Preserve tour

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gschaaf

Thanks Duane and Deb great rally had a real good time especially going to see the wolves I learn something new every time I go. Travel safe everyone. See ya down the road!!!

chaplady

Fantastic time. Thank you Debbie & Duane great ralley. Great seeing old friends and new ones. Be safe to all Bill & Liz

jnbhobe

Great rally Deb and Duane, we had a great time, now it's back home for 2 weeks. See Ya in NY.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Great rally Duane and Debbie loved the Wolf preserve tour. It was great to see old friends and make new ones. Sad to say goodbye to some until next Spring but looking forward to seeing others in two weeks at NY Rally.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
A BIG Thank YOU to Duane and Debbie. What a great rally. I know it's hard to see it, when you are all stressed out, but everything was great. Great location, nice campground. And food, friends and fun!!
Can't ask for anything more.

See everyone in a few....

porthole

Retired
Thanks all.
But the reality is that the group makes it easy to have a good time.
Our 9th season of rallies and haven't been to a bad one yet. All great.

Last official rally campfire for the Sunday night holdovers.

Attachments

• IMG_3873.jpg
    IMG_3873.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrats Duane & Debbie on putting on your first Rally as NJ Leaders !!! I knew you would do great after all those Rallies you guys have attended you would have a great plan !!! We were chapter leaders for 6 years and put on 7 rallies, We always had some stress making sure all base were covered for our members !! Bottom line we had some great people that always help to make things work out!!!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Duane & Debbie,
Thanks for a great time. Looking forward to the next one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Thanks to Debbie and Duane for a great rally. We learned a lot about the wolves. Great experience. Did just enough to keep us interested and yet still had time to relax. Loved the winery. Stocked up a little.

porthole

Retired
Our Heartland Gives back choice is the Lakota Wolf Preserve.
Between the 50/50 and other donations we will be sending the Preserve a check for $249 (and maybe a bit more).

The restaurant never got back in touch me about our little "tax" issue.

I did take a picture of my receipt and will be forwarding that to the State. A little less attitude from the manager could have prevented that.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Our Heartland Gives back choice is the Lakota Wolf Preserve.
Between the 50/50 and other donations we will be sending the Preserve a check for $249 (and maybe a bit more).

The restaurant never got back in touch me about our little "tax" issue.

I did take a picture of my receipt and will be forwarding that to the State. A little less attitude from the manager could have prevented that.

Great Job everyone

I'm not surprised that she never got back to you oh well it will be their issue to deal with good luck!

porthole

Retired
Our tired camper enjoying the last nights campfire (lots of ball chasing in the river)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone notice the Delaware River version of Stonehenge?

Attachments

• IMG_3928 copy.jpg
    IMG_3928 copy.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3934 copy.jpg
    IMG_3934 copy.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 30

porthole

Retired
We received a post card from the Lakota Wolf Preserve thanking us for the donation.
Donations of any significance get a small token in return, T-shirts, sweat shirts, framed wolf pics etc (depending on the amount).

We elected to not receive anything and turn back the gift to the preserve.

porthole

Retired
Watch for a Forum Portal update for the 2018 New Jersey Chapter Rally

October 4th - 7th
Western South Jersey, near the three major bridges from Delaware or PA into New Jersey - and don't forget - we don't charge ya to come over our bridges :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.