EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Jamestown - 6/9/2017 to 6/11/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I'll get it and perhaps some bacon bits as well??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did I sign up for a potluck on Saturday dinner?

Mike, great!! Bacon bacon bacon

Bones, no potluck sign up posted. I guess Jamie just wanted to brag about Madison's skills. Bring whatever you want/can. Menu posted in first post

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Mike, great!! Bacon bacon bacon

Bones, no potluck sign up posted. I guess Jamie just wanted to brag about Madison's skills. Bring whatever you want/can. Menu posted in first post

Ginger asked what was needed for the potluck. The important stuff was covered "Steak & Potatoes". So we thought we needed something sweet to go with it.

travelin2

Saturday evening potluck--"Pick your Steak and Cook it"---
b5a4e2ae909a4c35fc17c20f74ac9817.jpg

There will be a couple of grills for your cooking pleasure. What with personal preferences being what they are with steak, y'all are going to be your own personal chef. So bring your own cutlery, your favorite steak sauce, and your appetite.

JWalker

Question for the big guy. Where is the potluck/grilling taking place. Just remembered our grill is piped to run off of the trailer propane. We can always bring our charcoal grill.

travelin2

Question for the big guy. Where is the potluck/grilling taking place. Just remembered our grill is piped to run off of the trailer propane. We can always bring our charcoal grill.

Wherever the big guy decides...
I imagine some others have portable grills...

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have extra propane hoses if that helps ya Jamie and I think I may have a extra propane tank insert.

travelin2

I have extra propane hoses if that helps ya Jamie and I think I may have a extra propane tank insert.

Likely no help there Mike. I'm guessing Jamie's grill is regulated from the camper so it can't be used freestanding

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well if that's the case I do have a blowtorch he can char his steak right on the table lol

JWalker

Yes Friday can't come fast enough.

I agree. These last few days are going to drag.

Anybody that has any extra freezer space, I might need to throw some product in there. Vanilla ice cream was requested for Lyles famous apple crisp at Goshen. And I picked up 8 containers. But only have room for about 4.

travelin2

We'll be eating good at tonight's pre rally potluck...ribs!!!
9b1ca456fb41d82e0ffc817e14d89221.jpg

travelin2

Vanilla ice cream was requested for Lyles famous apple crisp at Goshen. And I picked up 8 containers. But only have room for about 4.

Certainly not making that much apple crisp that it warrants 5 gallons of ice cream

JWalker

Certainly not making that much apple crisp that it warrants 5 gallons of ice cream

It's only 3 gallons of ice cream.

We can always buy some toppings and use it at a later date for a little ice cream social??

travelin2

It's only 3 gallons of ice cream.

We can always buy some toppings and use it at a later date for a little ice cream social??

I'll have some room once we eat our way through the food we brought

Status
Not open for further replies.