Norcold 2118X error code

I have the 2017 road warrior 427 which has the 2118X norcold in it . My fridge was working perfect and then the LP O1 code came across and it stopped working. I did some research but cant seem to figure it out and would hate to pay someone to come out if it is simple. Has anyone else had this issue is there a simple fix or do I need to have someone come out ? My warranty experience seems to lead me to believe that I have to pay for the tech to come out then they cover labor and parts. If anyone can help that would be great

jimtoo

Hi TheRookers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in with some suggestions for you. This is link to manual in case you have not checked the manual yet.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Thread moved to better area also.

Gary521

Check and make sure that you have LP flow to the refrigerator. Test by lighting the stove. Call Norcold Customer Service. Number on the web site. I just talked to them yesterday.