2017 North American Heartland Owners Rally - Who's Attending?

Venue: Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds in Goshen, IN
Pre-Rally Dates: June 6-12, 2017
Rally Dates: June 13-18, 2017

We plan on registering today when it opens and wondered who else will be attending.

The Directory already shows the PALTeam will be arriving on Tuesday (6-June) and staying in the South Area.

We plan on arriving Saturday (10-June) and will be requesting the Northwest Campground sites.
Looks like there's a nice area to walk the dogs just south of that area.

RDsStudio59

We are planning to attend as well and look forward to seeing all who make it. At this point I have several areas selected but will be happy to just make the cut.....

Made it. We are in Northwest 411

Last edited:
I had no idea the spots would fill so quickly...first-timers we are...less than 70 spaces remaining after just 15 minutes.

We're in Northwest-451

Dennyha

We were able to get into Site 412. Nice to hear we won't be the only ones accompanied by dogs.

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I registered for the rally coming in on the 6th and leaving on the 18th. Registration a little confusing to me. Ended up with what was left in the South area and believe they will assign us a spot when we arrive. I think they are stacking the RV's on top of each otherlol. Guess we'll leave the Branson rally and head to the Dakotas to kill time before the Nat'l all. See everyone there.

danemayer

Debbie and I registered for the rally coming in on the 6th and leaving on the 18th. Registration a little confusing to me. Ended up with what was left in the South area and believe they will assign us a spot when we arrive. I think they are stacking the RV's on top of each otherlol. Guess we'll leave the Branson rally and head to the Dakotas to kill time before the Nat'l all. See everyone there.

Frank,

Glad to hear you're coming. All of us in South are looking forward to breakfast. :p

'Lil Guy'

Is there going to be enough room for a cooker between the sites? Take a mighty big breakfast to feed the South lot.lol

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Well now I know where the party is going to be......

See ya there!!

kkamshop

Looking forward to meeting some fellow Hoosier Heartlanders - we are on 471. Ken will be there for both rally and pre-rally and does not know a stranger LOL. I will be coming in for weekends as far as I can tell at this early date since I provide day care for 4 grands every day.