Tredit Tire & Wheel

Singing Praises to Tredit Tire & Wheel in Elkhart, IN for the help and assistance I had with my wheel having a pin hole leak on my 2015 BigHorn RV. They were so helpful and guided me through the warranty process and delivered a replacement wheel within 4 days of contact. Thank you to Deana and Heather at Tredit for being so helpful, knowledgeable, and considerate. Awesome!!!! I will be their customer for all my toys.

MCTalley

We had the same experience with Tredit last fall with a wheel of ours that developed a pinhole leak.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
While checking our inflation this morning, we discovered that one of our tires was down to 47psi. We removed it, did the soap test on tire and stem, cant find the leak. Where on the wheel did you find your pinhole leak?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
While checking our inflation this morning, we discovered that one of our tires was down to 47psi. We removed it, did the soap test on tire and stem, cant find the leak. Where on the wheel did you find your pinhole leak?

Hey Betty where have y'all been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

Ours was behind a spoke along the middle part of the rim. See the big bubble on the attached picture. This is looking at the rim from the back side.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 44