The 'Unacceptables' Ride Again

'Lil Guy'

A group of Heartlanders put together an outing at Lake O the Pines near Jefferson, Texas. What a great time had by all. Those in attendance were Ted and Dee Davis, Pat and Elaine Poole, Ed and Susan Potts, George Speir, and yours truly with lovely wife Debbie. Like any HOC get together, there was great comradery, food, booze, BS and gossip, group tours and excursions along with boat rides. In all, we spent 7 great days and nights just relaxing. Ted and I set up a Tiki bar for it's ambiance and to have a central socializing area. The Sheriff pulled up the 1st night, took a pic from his window, pulled on up and said how cool this set up was. With all the booze on the table and the time of night, we all thought there would be an issue. Nope! Party on, and we did. We were able to go the entire week without one tire or brake seminar. Probably since we're able to memorize them from all the repetitive seminars at every rally we attend. Kind of takes away from the meet and greet. I went home and brought the boat back on the 2nd day. A truly embarrassing event. I didn't know that the whole group couldn't swim. Wanted a pic from the dock which turned out like "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" Do you see any resemblance? Turned out 3 of the group kept their jackets on in camp since we were within 200 feet of the water. More to come.

Attachments

• DSC_0620.jpg
    DSC_0620.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_2885.jpg
    IMG_2885.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_2889.jpg
    IMG_2889.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC_0600.jpg
    DSC_0600.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC_0601.jpg
    DSC_0601.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC_0610.jpg
    DSC_0610.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC_0599.jpg
    DSC_0599.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 187

'Lil Guy'

Margarita machine was in Ted's rig. Tiger Lily made the Bloody Marys. You learn a lot about each other with 7 nights of sipping. A might too much I'm afraid.lol The stories I could tell. What happens in Jefferson stays in Jefferson. Excellent times with great people. Already planning our next get together for the 'Unacceptables'. Looking in the Fredericksburg direction at this time.

Attachments

• IMG_2909.jpg
    IMG_2909.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 90

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hey Frank . . . miss youz guyz . . . !

I'm unacceptable . . . can I come to one of your parties sometime??????:confused:

I promise I won't be good . . . :p

Where have I seen this before?

AltoNM-P5050729.jpg

'Lil Guy'

John, I think you might fit the Unacceptable group. I'll send you the requirements and just check them off. We'll then evaluate you at our next get together to see if you're really unworthy.lol

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John, I think you might fit the Unacceptable group. I'll send you the requirements and just check them off. We'll then evaluate you at our next get together to see if you're really unworthy.lol

Cool!

Let me know if you need me to provide a retina scan and blood sample. :p

However . . . we already know that my pee sample will be tainted with Fireball! :angel:

How Fireball is made . . .
HowFireballIsMade.jpg

Relayman

Where at Lake O the Pines ? Alley Creek ? Johnson Creek, Buck Horn ? Sounds like a great time !! We are lretty un acceptable can we join ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TxRoadWarrior362

Margarita machine was in Ted's rig. Tiger Lily made the Bloody Marys. You learn a lot about each other with 7 nights of sipping. A might too much I'm afraid.lol The stories I could tell. What happens in Jefferson stays in Jefferson. Excellent times with great people. Already planning our next get together for the 'Unacceptables'. Looking in the Fredericksburg direction at this time.

Is 4 cases of Miller Lite in three days a qualifier for unacceptable? Happened last week at Tyler State Park. Lake level is up! If so, we would like to join y'all in Fredricksburg.

Ted_Dee

It was a GREAT time. The food was fantastic, everything from the famous "Breakfast Extravaganza" to Cornbread sandwiches and a little drinking in between. All of you that want to join in just remember, do you want to hang out with a group that would let Lil Guy and me join. If the answer is yes than you belong.

Relayman

It was a GREAT time. The food was fantastic, everything from the famous "Breakfast Extravaganza" to Cornbread sandwiches and a little drinking in between. All of you that want to join in just remember, do you want to hang out with a group that would let Lil Guy and me join. If the answer is yes than you belong.
yeahhhh....cold beer, pulled pork,margaritas, karaoke....
thats how we roll !!! We are from Jefferson ( lake o the pines actually ) . Backwater Jacks rv park on caddo lake 12 miles from jefferson is a great place to camp too !!! full hook ups right on the Big Cypress river.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

avvidclif

Put it out here when you are going again and I would love to attend. Is a non Heartland owner allowed? A very good friend has a Class A and we had dueling margarita machines at a recent campout. I made Margaritas in mine and he made Pina Coladas in his. The group we camp with didn't know what to think. We joined them 2 years ago and they call us the Trouble-Makers. Close to Unacceptables.

'Lil Guy'

Looking at your pictures of your gathering reminds me of Sam Huston's last words...Texas! Texas!
You must be from Ca.. That's Sam Houston. And yes, the whole group is from the great state of Texas. However, this isn't a prerequisite for joining our outings. There is one member of our group that is Liberal but we made him swear allegiance to the POTUS.lol

We camped at Buckhorn Creek but I'm going to check out Backwater Jacks for a possible stay. Our Fredericksburg trip will be late in the year after the Port Aransas rally. Maybe November. This isn't etched in stone since it's hard to find sites together. Could be anywhere in the Hill Country.

We'll post up in advance for any of our future trips to let the world know where we'll be. The more the merrier as long as it stays a group. We don't want to get so big that people break off into their own clicks and groups. This is about a group of people who enjoy each others company and having a good time together. We're all members of the HOC who look for quality time with friends, hence some get togethers between rallies.

Paradise2

Looks like a fun group....wish we still lived in Texas....would love to attend the Fredericksburg rally! Party on!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Wondered where all the fun people are.....Looks like a fun group....wish we still lived in Texas....would love to attend the Fredericksburg rally! Party on!!!

TxRoadWarrior362

You must be from Ca.. That's Sam Houston. And yes, the whole group is from the great state of Texas. However, this isn't a prerequisite for joining our outings. There is one member of our group that is Liberal but we made him swear allegiance to the POTUS.lol

We camped at Buckhorn Creek but I'm going to check out Backwater Jacks for a possible stay. Our Fredericksburg trip will be late in the year after the Port Aransas rally. Maybe November. This isn't etched in stone since it's hard to find sites together. Could be anywhere in the Hill Country.

We'll post up in advance for any of our future trips to let the world know where we'll be. The more the merrier as long as it stays a group. We don't want to get so big that people break off into their own clicks and groups. This is about a group of people who enjoy each others company and having a good time together. We're all members of the HOC who look for quality time with friends, hence some get togethers between rallies.

Have you stayed at Quiet Creek RV Resort in Fredericksburg? Stayed there and at Fredericksburg RV Resort over Christmas break last year. We liked Quiet Creek over the other.
Tim

'Lil Guy'

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't looked at them yet. A little early. We just got back and are trying to get over each other. You can't believe the conversations at night. For God's sake, don't ask Elaine Poole about vanilla flavoring coming from a Beavers anal gland or how her husband Pat keeps from getting chapped lips or about their tree service guys trimming the trees. WAAAAAAAy too much info to be had. Then on another night, Ed is just chilling when his wife, Tiger Lily, comes out of the trailer dressed like a little rooster with her gaff's and spurs laced up and commences to climb on poor Ed. She's about 5'2" and 110lbs but the feathers flew. Oh, sorry. I wasn't going to talk about what happened at Jefferson.lol Disregard the previous statement. Ted and I had our hands full trying to keep Debbie and Dee from following suit. I mentioned the sheriff stopping by. I think someone called them when Tiger Lily had Ed running through the camp site with her climbing all over him.

I hate to see a grown man crying.lol
However, it was a great time to be had by all. Couldn't have had a better time than we did with this group. Just making memories.

dykesj11

Man, this looks like awesome party!! Sorry we couldn't make it that direction. We did get with Finnegans and Ballards in Goshen and hope to see Pat and Elaine in WA and OR later in the year. But still looking forward to catching up next year in Texas or Branson. I'm sure you'll keep the spirits up in the meantime.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Wow!!! Looks like you guys know how to really have fun!! Love the Tikki Bar and palm trees. Nicely done. Hope one day
to reach out and make your way. Will definitely look you guys up!!:)

Enjoy guys!!

Terri