fyi on cooling rv

Kathi-27

the other day was 94 degrees out. rv just livable 78 to 80 degrees inside. had to get something out of underbelly pass thru storage. opened door was really cool inside there. where is the cold air coming from. furnace return in step. went to lowes got magnetic vent covers and covered return vent. replaced all floor heat registers with adjustable ones and closed all off. makes a difference for sure.

mlpeloquin

In Las Vegas, NV, and two AC's with 109 degrees inside is 76 degrees. Thanks to Bill Knight's suggestion, I removed the exterior refrigerator vents. The freezers are frozen with the fridge at 7C or about 46F. Need to add the muffin fans at the bottom next. By the way I am not a gambler and do not like the summer heat here. My mom and dad live here and he has had a major heart attack.

Restofrank

In Las Vegas, NV, and two AC's with 109 degrees inside is 76 degrees. Thanks to Bill Knight's suggestion, I removed the exterior refrigerator vents. The freezers are frozen with the fridge at 7C or about 46F. Need to add the muffin fans at the bottom next. By the way I am not a gambler and do not like the summer heat here. My mom and dad live here and he has had a major heart attack.

Last month on our maiden voyage with our new Bighorn we were in Las Vegas at the Thousand Trails Campground and it got up to 122* during the day and our refrigerator would only cool down to 47*
I thought that I had a problem with our refrigerator, we had planned on staying there for 5 days only stayed there two days, we are not gamblers we were visiting family.