EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Lebanon - 8/16/2018 to 8/19/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdwaters

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Lebanon - 8/17/2018 to 8/19/2018

Pam and Lyle are "in", site 514, arrive Aug 14, depart Aug 19.

Thanks to James for moving so that we could have the longer slot!

Lyle

My pleasure. Glad we were able to make it work. We are now in site 503 if I remember right.

James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

Pam and Lyle are "in", site 514, arrive Aug 14, depart Aug 19.

Thanks to James for moving so that we could have the longer slot!

Lyle

So happy that you guys are coming to the Rally! We are always happy to see you. Glad that you could get the site that you will fit on and thanks to James for making it happen. See you in April and thanks for noticing the discrepancy in the phone numbers. We got it fixed.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired

Debbie and I are ready for our first Ohio Rally, although I still will never be a buckeye. We arrive 8-16 and depart on 8-19 on site 66. See everyone there

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired

Debbie and I are ready for our first Ohio Rally, although I still will never be a buckeye. We arrive 8-16 and depart on 8-19 on site 66. See everyone there

I know you’ve paced yourself getting ready for it.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

Gerry and Debbie,

Happy to hear your attending the Ohio Rally. Bob & Connie have picked a great place and it will be fun with plenty to do around that area. We'll add you to the list.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired

I know you’ve paced yourself getting ready for it.

So right you are

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Buckeye

Patti and I will be attending the Ohio rally. We have reserved site# 502 Thursday through Sunday. We are really looking forward to it.

simsfmly

Patti and I will be attending the Ohio rally. We have reserved site# 502 Thursday through Sunday. We are really looking forward to it.

Yay!!

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

Great, thanks. We'll be happy to see you there.

kkamshop

We are registered - coming in Thursday, 8/16 site 517

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

kkamshop We are registered coming in Thursday, 8/16 site 517

Fantastic, we'll add you to the list.

Thanks,

orion7144

We are scheduled for site 501 from the 17th to the 20th. We live close by in South Lebanon and we will probably only have a handful of trips before this. I did try and get site 510 but they said it was reserved by someone not in the group.

Robert, Lorna, and daughter Kristy.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

We are scheduled for site 501 from the 17th to the 20th. We live close by in South Lebanon and we will probably only have a handful of trips before this. I did try and get site 510 but they said it was reserved by someone not in the group.

Robert, Lorna, and daughter Kristy.

Thanks for registering for the Rally! We will add you to the list. We are at the Lebanon KOA now so we will check with them about this issue. See you in August.

orion7144

Thanks for registering for the Rally! We will add you to the list. We are at the Lebanon KOA now so we will check with them about this issue. See you in August.

Did you get snow? We had almost an inch this morning.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

Did you get snow? We had almost an inch this morning.

We are on our way home (Lima) after spending the winter in Florida. We arrived this afternoon about 4:45 pm. It is really cold after having the warm weather. It was a cooler winter but was still warm during the day. We plan on talking with them tomorrow about our Rally sites so will let you know the outcome of our conversation.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hello everyone, Happy Spring lol! Lots of strange weather here in Ohio. Warm & sunny one day and snow the next. We are scouting out the Rally site and it is pretty amazing! We know it will be even better come summertime. We will be checking out a Restaurant as a possible choice for supper on Friday evening. We now have 14 Rigs registered so far. This area is really fantastic for everyone to have some fabulous adventures! If anyone has suggestions for group activities, please let us know. Looking forward to seeing you all in August.

simsfmly

Hello everyone, Happy Spring lol! Lots of strange weather here in Ohio. Warm & sunny one day and snow the next. We are scouting out the Rally site and it is pretty amazing! We know it will be even better come summertime. We will be checking out a Restaurant as a possible choice for supper on Friday evening. We now have 14 Rigs registered so far. This area is really fantastic for everyone to have some fabulous adventures! If anyone has suggestions for group activities, please let us know. Looking forward to seeing you all in August.

Just FB messages Don about a couple of options.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

We reserved 20 sites for the Rally and are available until July 16, 2018. If you wait until after that date to register, you may not be with our group. There are 8 sites left in our pool now because 2 Members opted for Deluxe sites in our area. The sites available are 61, 63, 67, 505, 515. 516, 518, & 521. The owners have been making improvements on the Campground. Hoping to see some more members at our Rally. We are really looking forward to our first Rally.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
We want to welcome Bob & Sheila Prince and Fred & Diane McLane to our Rally. Also we have another couple Daniel & Katrina Grimwood who will be visiting the Rally. They are Full timing and will be set up at the Dayton KOA. We are really getting excited about our first Rally! Have a great summer and hope to see many of you down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.