EVENT: RV Show: PA, Hershey - 9/12/2018 to 9/16/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Y’all have fun!! We’ll be up north enjoying the scenery and some sweet juicy crustaceans from the North Atlantic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don’t know lyle but I think Jim and Colleen Betty and Lou ate them all and they said they where delicious 😋 but I’m sure if you look hard enough there should be some scraps left over. Lol enjoy your trip and safe travels. 😎

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
i don’t know lyle but I think Jim and Colleen Betty and Lou ate them all and they said they where delicious but I’m sure if you look hard enough there should be some scraps left over. Lol enjoy your trip and safe travels.

Mike, I’m sure more than one will see its demise while we’re there...

30fb2a19ab05979876f8e9e7eabf2b54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jaime,
Dawn and I will be available to help also. Coming in friday.

Ira

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

rdufek

Lyle and Nancy enjoy you stay up north. We missed our run up north this year for those yummy Lobster's but looking forward to our planned trip next year for those juicy Lobsters.

rdufek

Hard to believe only 2 weeks until we arrive back in Hershey for the RV show. So looking forward to seeing our Heartland Family while visiting the "The Sweetest Place on Earth".

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jamie, We can take a turn in the HOC pop-up Friday or Saturday if you still need help.

Sounds great. Let me know what day you might be able to stop by.

Funny, I was just thinking about you guys. Might have to be in Mount Joy the middle of next week. Kinsey’s archery.

KenandKK

Jamie, Friday would be better but, Saturday would work if you need help. We thought we would stop by and visit at the campground sometime. Check your inbox....

jbeletti

Bill,

Both are absolutely huge. Hershey bills itself as the country's largest. Unsure what the metric is (attendance, rigs, square footage etc.).

To me, Tampa seems larger in terms of area. I'm sure each association publishes their numbers somewhere.

Update: Did some research... Tampa has been a bit bigger than Hershey.
2017 - Hershey: 64,242 attendance and about 1,300 RVs
2017 - Tampa: 70,527 attendance and about 1,500 RVs

source: www.rvbusiness.com

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped at this year‘s Hershey show. It was awesome to have such great people meeting and greeting all the potential new Heartland owners.

Thanks again. See you next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.