Is there a Heartland maintenance manual?

RVJourney

Hello all, I bought a new 2018 Bighorn 3760 EL about 6 months ago. I have the owners manual PDF and its limited detail, but looking for something more like a maintenance manual. For example, in the owner's manual the maintenance schedule has many items noted as check at 6 months, but does not really describe a detailed how-to. On the obvious things like air conditioner filters, I can usually figure them out. :) Is there anything like this available?
Thanks
Randy

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
There is a lot of information available by clicking on the Tools button located in the navigation bar above.
I'm sure you will find info that will be of interest to you.

Peace
Dave

avvidclif

I'll second that. Click on Tools, then HUG (Heartlands Users Guides). Inside is information about every system on an RV. Information about a specific model may not be there but just ask in the forum and you will find several RV'ers that have the exact same model and will be willing to help.

RVJourney

There is a lot of information available by clicking on the Tools button located in the navigation bar above.
I'm sure you will find info that will be of interest to you.

Peace
Dave

Thanks! Lots of documentation in that folder. Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You may find that owners are more in tune with how to repair and maintain their rigs that many dealers and even HL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWStark

If you identify make and model number of each appliance, you can go online and find good manuals that describe how to and troubleshooting procedures. Hope this helps.