Introduction - Ohio Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Don and Cindy Gilbert (DCG1986) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the Ohio Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Don and Cindy are taking over from retiring Chapter Leaders Bob and Connie Sims. Thank you Bob and Connie for your contributions to the Heartland Owners Club.

This chapter includes the entire state of Ohio in the North Central Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Ohio Chapter Leaders, Don and Cindy Gilbert!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Don & Cindy!! You are going to have a great time and thank you for stepping up and taking on the leadership role!

Rod and Kelly

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks Don & Cindy for taking over the CL role. And Thanks Bob & Connie for all that you've done to make the Ohio rallies such a success.

jbeletti

Congrats Don and Cindy and thank you for taking this on.

Bob and Connie have retired from this position but remain active in the club and on the forum. Thanks Bob and Connie for all you did for the Ohio Chapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks to Bob and Connie and welcome to leadership Gilbert’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Congrats Don and Cindy for stepping up to Chapter Leaders for Ohio. And thank you Bob and Connie for your time and commitment to HOC.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to chapter leadership. You two will be great. Thanks Bob and Connie

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations Don and Cindy. I look forward to your first rally.

Thank you Bob and Connie for all your hard work with the chapter. Happy retirement.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Thanks for all the well wishes from you all. We appreciate the confidence that Jim, Julie, Bob, Dan and Karen have in us. We will probably have a lot of questions as we move forward but we know we can count on all of you Region Directors and Chapter Leaders to answer any we have. We look forward to leading the Ohio Heartland Chapter forward.

We also want to extend our appreciation to Bob and Connie Sims for all their hard work in Ohio. Actually they were the first ones we met after we joined the Club. We want to thank them for all their work on arranging the 2018 Ohio Chapter Rally. Good luck in your retirement Bob and Connie.

We hope to see all of you in the future.

Thanks,

Don and Cindy Gilbert
Ohio Chapter Leaders

Kbvols

Don and Cindy,

Congratulations!! You all will do a great job!

Bob and Connie Thank You for all you did as chapter leaders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike-n-Justina

Congrats Cindy and Don. We know you will do a wonderful job. We are here if you need us to help with anything.

Thanks Bob and Connie for the great job you have done for the Ohio Chapter. Enjoy your retirement.